G & L Janitorial
Areas of service:Philadelphia, Camden, Cherry Hill, Vineland, Clementon, Sicklerville, Mount Laurel, Marlton, Blackwood, Mount Holly, Sewell, Willingboro, Woodbury, Williamstown, Lansdowne, Voorhees, Medford, Riverside, Vincentown, Merchantville, Hammonton, Darby, Glassboro and Berlin.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact G & L Janitorial
Quality Janitorial Services
Request an estimate
G & L Janitorial - Berlin, NJ
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that James Hunger may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About G & L Janitorial
G & L Janitorial is a full service cleaning and janitorial company serving the South Jersey area.
Some of our services include:
- Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Office and Home Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
- Motor Home Cleaning
- Boats and Automobile Cleaning
Contact G & L Janitorial for all your janitorial service needs.
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with a wide range of products. Some brand products are Chemspec, Drytech, Matrix and a large ariety of JonDon products
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common jobs in the carpet cleaning business is the pet stain and odor elimination. Oup compnay specializes in pet odor and stain elimination
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
In order to save money and get the best bang for your buck you should check companies websites on the spaecials page. Many companies are usually running some kind of special , , , j g g
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Carpet Cleaning, window cleaning, house cleaning, office cleaning, upholstery cleaning................
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
The cleaning or janitorial service profession is a necessity because keeping your environment where you work or live is a huge benefit to your health.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Customers Know that we are a carpet cleaning service but most do not know that we offer a cleaning services that can clean houses or offices.
- How did you get started?
G&L Janitorial was started five years ago when we decided we needed a company we could trust to do a great job cleaning our carpets without the hefty price tag
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
The most frequent question we get in our business is how long will it take for my carpets to dry. The answer is between 1 to 3 hours
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Services included after the carpet cleaning is finished include. A dry wipe of all floors walked on and all areas cleared of debris
- How many projects do you average in a year?
On average the total number of jobs we do for carpet cleaning is around 300. For window cleaning around 100
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Questions asked should be. Are your chemicals harmful for humans or pets. Are all services included in the price you quoted me?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
When looking for a professional in the janitorial or cleaning profession you should write all your concerns down before and have them ready for when you talk to the professional.
May 16, 2012
Outstanding service! Workers were kind and made me feel very comfortable.- C