G & M Hauling
Areas of service:Harrisburg, York, Altoona, Lebanon, State College, Mechanicsburg, Williamsport, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Camp Hill, Bloomsburg, Elizabethtown, Pottsville, Gettysburg, Shippensburg, Bellefonte, Dover, Lewistown, Middletown and Mc Clure.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact G & M Hauling
Hauling and Transportation of Goods
Request an estimate
G & M Hauling - Mc Clure, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Glen Wray III may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About G & M Hauling
G & M Hauling provides the transportation of goods to locations. This provides you the opportunity of not renting a Uhaul and doing the work yourself or putting the stress on your own vehicle.
It is normally a two-men operation to ensure the job is done properly and to help with loading and unloading. Traveling more than 100 miles is possible but can only enter up to 100 miles on this site.
Contact us today for more details!
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
In my home time, I spend time with my family. I enjoy taking them out to places and going on mountain rides.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
It helps to have picture(s) of what you are needing done. If you're having something hauled, it helps to have some information of the width, height and weight of the objects.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Our line of work can be dirty and very time-consuming. The prices we provide customers with provide us with livable income but also provide the customer with a cheaper way than that of the big companies.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
A customer should ask if the fuel costs are included with estimate and if the goods are transported safely and securely.
- How did you get started?
We got started by doing transportation of items on the side by word of mouth.
We've hauled garden equipment, housing items -- anything. And we have been told by many that we are their cheapest option and we compare to others.