Gaby's Cleaning Service
Areas of service:Houston, Channelview and Crosby
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Gaby's Cleaning Service
Request an estimate
Gaby's Cleaning Service - Houston, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Gabriele Buhles may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Gaby's Cleaning Service
Tired of spending the weekend cleaning the house? Wouldn’t you much rather be out doing something more fun, like spending time with the people you care for or doing the things you really love doing?
Well, it’s time to get some help and call us! Let us worry about the cleaning for you! We offer one-time, monthly, weekly, and biweekly cleaning, as well as move-in and move-out cleaning.
Call us now for a free estimate!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- How did you get started?
I am a busy person to start with (always something going on around my House/Yard) and being unemplyed, I thought why not start what I do well already, and I enjoy a clean house ...
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Computer, Data Entry, Word Processing and Quick Book Pro!
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Happy to say I made someones house dust free not long ago, he is a widow and does not like dusting, and the house needed a good cleaning ...
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Can I depend on you? Yes
If I need something extra done, can you help me out? Yes
- What brands or products do you work with?
Depends, on the client, some provide own cleaning Products. I like the Pine with Lavender, products that get the job done!
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
House cleaning is hard work ...
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I am very new at "House Cleaning Service", building up Clients ...
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have you been in this business?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I like my Customers to be satisfied with the work I perform for them.