Gaertner PC, LLC
Areas of service:Bend
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Gaertner PC, LLC
Request an estimate
Gaertner PC, LLC - Bend, OR
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Adam Von Gaertner may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Gaertner PC, LLC
Gaertner PC is a full service computer repair and technical services shop, located in the heart of Bend. I offer guaranteed high quality repairs for Windows, Apple and Android based systems.
I have been working for executives solving complicated tech problems for years. I specialize in saving data while improving performance and eliminating the chance for re-infection.
If you’re tired of wasting your time and money re-installing operating systems when people try to "fix" your computer, bring them to me. I guarantee satisfaction.
Thank you in advance,
Adam von Gaertner
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide every customer with guaranteed quality repairs. That means, every computer comes with a six month no virus guarantee.
All hardware installs come with a 1 year manufactures defect replacement and repair, guarantee.
All business networks get free 24hr technical support.
If somethings not right, I won't stop till it is, no exceptions.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What experience does this person have?
I have 15 years of technical experience from Oracle to Intel. I am certified and trained in the latest methods.
Do they want to fix my computer or just restore my computer?
Many techs take the easy way out and just re-install windows. This makes for a cheap fix and will cause you to loose your valuable data and settings. This is a sign of an un-knowledgable tech and will not prevent future issues.
Do they just want to sell me something?
Some companies will sell you things you don't need, good anti virus software is free, you don't need to pay $50 a year for the good stuff. You don't need to back-up your data to a new hard drive just because you have a virus. You don't need the long term protection package if they fixed your system right.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Virus removal and performance maintenance
- Electronics repair and installation
- Computer hardware repair and upgrades
- Website design and graphic design
- Software configuration and maintenance
- Point of sale, repair and service
- Business networks