Geek 4 Hire
Areas of service:Minneapolis, Saint Paul, Saint Cloud, Burnsville, Eden Prairie, Osseo, Hopkins, Anoka, Andover, Lakeville, Stillwater, Cottage Grove, Inver Grove Heights, Elk River, Circle Pines, Shakopee, Prior Lake, Champlin, Minnetonka, Savage, Rosemount, South Saint Paul and Albertville.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Geek 4 Hire
Request an estimate
Geek 4 Hire - Albertville, MN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jon Bova may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Geek 4 Hire
Geek 4 Hire is here for all of your technology needs. Whether you need assistance with your internet connection, virus removal or just need someone to educate you on a certain form of technology.
We have the tools and resources to accomplish just that. We are your personal IT department. We are serving Minneapolis, St. Paul & surrounding areas.
Our most popular services include:
- Residential and Commercial Computer Services
- Security and Alarm Systems Installation
- Residential and Commercial Surveillance Camera Installation
Contact Geek 4 Hire LLC today!
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Computer repair. When something goes wrong with your computer (and it will happen sooner or later), we get mostly repair orders. On the other hand, most customers who have us repair their computers also buy a maintenance plan, insurance or both.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How much is it going to cost? Our prices are not based on time, but on the actual service. We let you know upfront what its going to cost you, and we give you plenty of options to choose from to ultimately save you money!
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Shop around, don't trust just anyone. Go with a company, not an individual. A single person might be cheaper, but in the long run, poor installation or service will result in more expenses.
- How did you get started?
Geek 4 Hire LLC was started by Jon Bova. He has always been interested in computers and has always been the "go-to" IT guy in his family. He started this company as a job on the side but then began to expand.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have you been working in this field?
Do you charge by the hour or flat rate?
What type of formal training do you have?
Do you offer free diagnosing?
Do you sell computer insurance plans with all products?
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Residential & Commercial:
- Computer Maintenance
- Computer Repair
- Computer Installation
- Home Theater Installation
- Security System Installation
- Camera Installation
- Sound System Installation
- POS Installation
- Technology Training
- Computer Lessons
- Technology Insurance
- Custom Built Computers
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with a large variety of suppliers which means we also use countless number of branded equipment. Because we offer many different services, the equipment is too much to list, though we do guarantee that we use top of the line supplies and equipment.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Between residential and commercial customers, we average around 4,000 projects per year. We always keep in mind that we treat all customers the same, whether the job is small or large.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Technology is constantly growing and the need for technicians in the field is great. Most companies will exploit those who need help by overcharging, however, we will not.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- 6 Months Warranty
- Computer Maintenance
- On-call Service
- 24/7 Phone and Online Support
- Free Remote Assistance