Areas of service:Manchester, Concord, Rochester, Dover, Laconia, Biddeford, Portsmouth and New Durham
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Genesis Enterprises
Tree Service & Lawn Care
Request an estimate
Genesis Enterprises - New Durham, NH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Nathaniel Edmunds may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Genesis Enterprises
Tree Service & Lawn Care is a full-service lawn care and tree service company based in New Durham, New Hampshire.
We are growing every year because of our excellent customer service and great prices.
We are fully insured and ready to work with you on your next project. Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
we are fully insured and licensed to perform Tree service and Lawn care in Maine and New Hampshire. we work with a network of other companies to provide you with the best service.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
anywhere from 250 to 1000. Depending on the job size we might be on the site for 1 hour or one week.
- How did you get started?
We are a family run company that since day one has been seeking to make our costumers happy. if we are removing a dangerous tree with our whole team or mowing your lawn we always come with a smile on our face and leave you smiling
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
It can be very dangerous and we always ask all our customers to keep a safe distance from where we are working.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We offer full service tree care and removal. we are fully insured and have been over 40 years experience working with hazardous tree removal. We take pride in our lawn care division because of the way we care for our costumers lawns.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
have a list of your goals that you hope to have them help you with. have an open mind to some of the ideas they may have for you. Most often the biggest part of a job is finding out how and where you want to do something.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long will this job take? Are you fully insured? how will my yard or home look after you finish? how should I contact you if I have any problems?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We always leave our job site as good if not better than we find it. we work hard to leave a great image. we offer weekly lawn care.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Don't think you have to let go of quality because you might not have as much as you think a project will cost. before you spend an arm and a leg on a project give us a call.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We are a family run company that was started because we wanted to proved better services for less money.
- What brands or products do you work with?
we work with Toro, Stihl and many other brands.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
are you local? Are you insured? How long have you been doing this work?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
One of our costumers asked us to remove 32 trees that were hanging over there home or power lines. we completed the job and left the property looking beautiful.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Tree Removal, Lawn Care and Pressure washing homes