Areas of service:Winchester, Harrisonburg, Front Royal, Warrenton, Culpeper and Woodstock
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Gibsons Renovations
Request an estimate
Gibsons Renovations - Woodstock, VA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Thomas Gibson may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Gibsons Renovations
Gibsons Renovations provides commercial and residential quality repairs and renovations.
We have been servicing Central and Northern Virginia since 2007.
Our renovation services include drywall installation services, interior painting service and carpentry services. We take care to provide our customers with high quality services personalized for their unique needs.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Drywall Installations/Finishes
- Interior/Exterior Painting
- Suspended Ceiling Installations/Repairs
- And Much Much More!
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I am truley proud of every job we do, from the bigest to the smallest. Im giving my customers the best result possible, while doing something I have a passion for.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Drywall Repairs & Paint jobs are the most common request we recieve. But we offer many more services. Whatever your needs are, we are here to help.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Have a strong idea of what you would like done, and know your budget. Sometimes progects cost a little more than you may expect, sometimes less. So do your research before hand so you can have a rough idea of what you may be looking at.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
10% off their next project
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How much experience do you have in the trade?
Do you have strong references?
Is your work gaurenteed?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Gibsons Renovations is involved on average thirty to fifty projects per year. Some big, some small, but all are equally important & get 110% put into them.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
To give us a call. We'll Come talk to you, Give a free estimate & work with you to decide what is best for you.
- How did you get started?
My Father was a Drywall Contractor. Since i was a little kid I would go with him to jobs & help where I could. Mostly handing him tools & cleaning up, but before I knew it, I was learning a trade. From there i went to work for other companys learning all i could. Now 10 years later I put all the skills ive accuired over the years to use day in, day out.