Glitz, Glamour n' Elegance
Areas of service:Springfield, Chicopee, Westfield, Holyoke and West Springfield
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Glitz, Glamour n' Elegance
Florist & Bridal Accessory Boutique
Request an estimate
Glitz, Glamour n' Elegance - Westfield, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Stephanie Wesolowski may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Glitz, Glamour n' Elegance
Glitz, Glamour n' Elegance is a full service florist and bridal accessory boutique offering $100 off summer 2012 weddings (min. required), and 10% off your everyday purchases.
Contact Glitz, Glamour n' Elegance to schedule your bridal consult or place your order today!
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
What customers (at first) may not know about me is the fact that I am true to customer service, it is huge for me that I exceed exceptions.
- How did you get started?
I got started in 2008 when I ran the business out of my home. In 2010 I was laid off from my regular everyday job and was unable to get offered another due to lack of positions available so my family recommended that I finally open the storefront that I have always dreamed of, so here I am and loving it!
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Currently I have about 20 weddings booked for the rest of the year. To actually answer that question in regards to funerals so far I have done 1 and I am unable to speculate other then the booked weddings I have.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish customers knew that going direct to a florist for what they are looking for is a much better option then using wire services, I am not affiliated with any and don't plan too.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I don't have one particular job I am proud of because I take pride in all my jobs whether it is a $4000 wedding or a $25 arrangement!
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
If you are looking for specialty flowers such as weddings, events, funerals, etc. Please have a budget that your looking to spend that is key in order to not have "sticker shock!"
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Most frequent question from customers is "Do you deliver?" and my answer is yes there is a 7.99 fee in Westfield are and prices vary for outside Westfield and for Large orders and special events
- What types of jobs are the most common?
For me the types of jobs that are most common for my shop are specialty/custom. Examples are weddings, events(all kinds bar/bat mitzvahs, baby showers, bridal showers etc,), funerals, etc
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in custom designed floral arrangements from bridal bouquets to casket sprays to a vased arrangement to make someone smile! I also custom create accessories which are handmade with Swarovski crystal and sterling silver. Whether you’re getting married and want a custom veil for your special day or you just want to stop by the shop and pick a bracelet, earrings and necklace as a special gift for yourself Glitz, Glamour n' Elegance is here to help.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I don't worjk with many brands because I am a florist but I do use John Henry, Smithers-Oasis, C&G ribbons and such, etc.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend customers looking to save money to call me especially regarding bridal because I have been told my quotes are great and the pricing and quality is excellent and customer service is above and beyond what most expect!