GMS - Greg's Maintenance Services
Areas of service:Seattle, Bellevue, Renton, Bremerton, Port Orchard, Mercer Island and Bainbridge Island
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact GMS - Greg's Maintenance Services
Residential and Commercial Handyman Contractor
Request an estimate
GMS - Greg's Maintenance Services - Seattle, WA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Gregory Parness may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About GMS - Greg's Maintenance Services
Greg's Maintenance Services is a company that provides full service residential and commercial handyman contracting services.
We specialize in the following services:
> Drain Cleaning
We also offer drywall repair, tiling, general home repair and installation services.
Our emergency service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our company is licensed, bonded and insured and has been in the industry for over 20 years.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Show them the completion of job and ask if they are satisfied with the result and to meet that result high above their expectation. Make sure area of job is clean.nI also give my customer a guarantee upon completion with a written warranty. Call and do follow ups to see if all things are still ok with the job that was performed.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We average about 20 large projects a year. Most jobs I get are 1 day small jobs. I am always looking to increase the volume of larger job projects.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Painting,Plumbing repairs,Drain Cleaning,Drywall wall repairs,Tiling,General home repairs, Basic electrical,Bath room remodels,Installations:(Hood Ranges,Microwaves,Fans,Lights,Fixtures,Dishwashers,etc;).Ar
- What brands or products do you work with?
For Plumbing: American Standard,Kohler,Moen,Grohe
For Painting: Kelly Moore,Parker,Miller or Benjamin Moore
For Carpentry: Top quality Douglas fir and Cedar woods
For Appliance Installs: Kenmore,G.E
- How did you get started?
I started plumbing and drain cleaning in 1982. In about 1990, I started to get involved in drywall and painting. I was doing lots of re-piping and needed to learn to patch and paint those holes I made otherwise lose the job to another contractor.
From 2000-2010 picked up other trades working with contractors and at a retirement facility. In 2010, I started my business of GMS. 2011 was a good year for me believing it's only going to get better.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Member of RHA
Rental Housing Association
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- What are your qualifications and experience?
- Are You Licensed, bonded and insured ?
- Do you have any references?
- What are your prices?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Just finished a job in Lakecity, a interior paint job.nI chose to meet above the customers expectation by delivering a professional paint job and used the best paint I felt to use Kelly Moore paint. customer paid only for cheaper paint according to her spending budget in the estimate. I wanted to give that customer a great job experience at no extra cost, willing to spend extra from my profit to have a happy and well pleased customer. She was well over pleased.nnnn