Gold Star Construction USA, Inc.
Areas of service:Pittsburgh, Butler, New Castle, Greensburg, Washington, Mckeesport, Irwin, New Kensington, Coraopolis, Aliquippa, Steubenville, Canonsburg, Bethel Park, Beaver Falls, Monroeville, East Liverpool, Allison Park, Cranberry Twp, Gibsonia, Mc Kees Rocks, Weirton, West Mifflin, Homestead and Jeannette.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Gold Star Construction USA, Inc.
General Construction and Remodeling Contractor
Request an estimate
Gold Star Construction USA, Inc. - Pittsburgh, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that James Ramada may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Gold Star Construction USA, Inc.
Gold Star Construction USA, Inc. is a general construction and remodeling contractor located in Greater Pittsburgh,Pennsylvania.
We specialize in bathrooms, kitchens, decks/porches, retaining walls, sun rooms, and game rooms.
We do room additions and basement finishing. We also install doors, windows, and flooring.
Gold Star Construction USA, Inc. has over thirty years of experience in making construction dreams come true.
We offer free estimates and a free DVD of our projects upon request.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialized in:-
- Bathroom => New & Remodel
- Kitchen => New & Remodel
- Room addition
- Game room
- basement finishing
- Concrete work -
- Floors (ceramic tiles, Vinyl, composite & wood)
- Retaining walls
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have you been in this business?
What is your AAA rating?
Do you have references?
How long is your work warranty?
- How did you get started?
I went to school, became a construction engineer, and followed in my father's footsteps. I formed a corporation, got the best tools, and hired the best laborers and technicians for the work.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
25 to 35 projects a year
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- Warranty your work
- Advice on new work
- Discount on new work
- Information about new trends in home remodeling needs