Areas of service:Alexandria, Arlington, Woodbridge, Fairfax, Manassas, Falls Church, Springfield, Herndon, Sterling, Centreville, Vienna, Stafford, Reston, Annandale, Mc Lean, Potomac, Burke, Leesburg, Ashburn, Warrenton, Chantilly, Dumfries and Bristow.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Graham Electric
Local, Reliable Master Electrician
Request an estimate
Graham Electric - Bristow, VA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Garth Graham may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Graham Electric
I am a self-employed, licensed, and insured Master Electrician specializing in residential but also doing light commercial service calls and the like for eighteen years.
I do a lot of the following services:
- Ceiling fans
- New outlets
- Finished basements
- Adding recessed lights
- Troubleshooting service calls
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Phone, data, and cable lines and outlets
- Emergency backup generator installations
- Electric panel replacements and upgrades
I service all of Northern Virginia including Stafford, Fredericksburg, and Warrenton.
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Virginia Licensed Master Electrician
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish they knew how much time and effort it takes to truly be a well versed electrician in all aspects of the electrical trade.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I'd estimate about 40 decent sized projects.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you licensed? Do you have general liability insurance? What is your experience? Is the estimate free? Do you have references?
- What brands or products do you work with?
Leviton, Pass & Seymour, Slater, GE, Cutler Hammer, Square D, Siemens etc...
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I enjoy fishing in my spare time.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
To use my services, as I am self employed and have little overhead compared to large companies. I pass the savings on to my customers and can provide a more personal experience with each job I do.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide a 2 year warranty on all of my work free of charge. If there is any malfunction or a part fails, then I come out and replace or correct it.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
all phases of residential from new homes, finished basements, additions, renovations, kitchen and bath remodeling, to adding new recessed lights or ceiling fans or just troubleshooting something that isn't working.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
troubleshooting (service calls) for things like tripped circuits or GFI outlets, adding new recessed lights, new ceiling fans.