Granger Plastics Company
Areas of service:Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton, Hamilton, Springfield, Muncie, Lima, Anderson, Middletown, Westerville, Columbus, Chillicothe, Dublin, Richmond, Frankfort, Hilliard, Grove City, Reynoldsburg, Loveland, Fairfield, West Chester, Covington, Florence, Fishers, Fairborn, Ft Mitchell, Delaware, Newport, Xenia, Mason, Greenfield, Troy, Miamisburg, Portsmouth, Lebanon, Sidney, New Castle, Milford, Georgetown, Franklin, Pickerington, Seymour, Oxford, Franklin, Shelbyville, Erlanger, Batavia, Piqua, Marysville, Connersville, Powell, Greenville, Hillsboro, Circleville, Washington Court House, London, Galloway, Wilmington, Madison, Urbana, Latonia, Englewood and Lawrenceburg.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Granger Plastics Company
Rotational Molding Services
Request an estimate
Granger Plastics Company - Middletown, OH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Shawn Cravens may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Granger Plastics Company
Granger Plastics Company is an internationally recognized leader in rotational molding.
We are a custom manufacturer of a number of custom products for OEMs, manufacturing companies and more.
Rotomolding capabilities consist of large, complex items such as:
- Tornado Shelters
- Air Cargo Containers
- ULD Containers
- Beach Erosion Barriers
- Poker Tables
- Chemical Tanks
- Laundry Carts
- IBC Containers
We were established 18 years ago and have been providing industry leading solutions to a number of world leaders.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Granger Plastics offers secondary trim and assembly services, along with:
- Drop shipping
- JIT stocking programs
- In-house engineering and design, and more
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
American owned, privately held corporation based out of Middletown, OH. For more information on Granger Industries, please visit www.grangerindustries.com
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Convert more expensive products or less durable products to a Rotationally Molded Polyethylene product if the process and or the use of the product allows. A number of companies and consumers have saved tremendous amounts of money converting pallets from wood to plastic or tanks from Stainless steel to Polyethylene; A number of companies have begun converting less durable products made of fiberglass to polyethylene.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
The number of projects that Granger Plastics works on in a year varies; Recently the demand for Rotational Molding services has increased tremendously as there have continued to be a number of Rotomolding companies go out of business.
- How did you get started?
Granger Plastics was founded by the late John Grimes. He was the son of one of the founding fathers of the Rotational Molding industry, his father, who helped develop a number of the materials for the industry.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
We love Granger Industries/Granger Plastics Company and they will be our Rotational Molding Company of choice in our future endeavors!
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common job would be converting other materials, products, processes to Rotationally Molded plastic products and/or components.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Design, Concept, List of "Wants" (Wish List), Expectations and Specifications of performance and limitations.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- US Chamber of Commerce
- Society of Plastics Engineers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
The Granger ISS Tornado Shelters, The Sandsaver Beach Erosion barriers, Granger Plastics patent pending line of Air Cargo Containers, Granger Plastics Burial & Cremation Urns.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Granger Plastics specializes in the rotational molding industry.
Our services have provided industry leading solutions for a wide variety of industries ranging from Aerospace, Defense, Chemicals, Agriculture and more.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- What is your size capabilities for rotational molding?
- Do you offer in-house design?
- Do you offer in-house tooling?
- Do you offer in-house tooling repair?
- What types of materials can you process?
- Can you mold in metal components and inserts?
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Rotational Molding produces virtually stress-free products.
Many people commonly have the "cheap, easy-to-break, toy-like" perception created by low quality, overseas manufacturing.
Granger Plastics produces durable, high quality products.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Granger ISS Tornado Shelters, Chemical Tanks, Agriculture Tanks, Bulk Storage Containers, Granger Plastics laundry Carts, Granger Plastics IBC Containers, Granger Aerospace Containers