Greater Automation LLC
Areas of service:Orlando, Kissimmee, Winter Park, Altamonte Springs, Longwood, Titusville, Oviedo, Saint Cloud, Casselberry, Winter Springs and , Ocoee.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Greater Automation LLC
Computer Repair, Networking, and Web site Design
Request an estimate
Greater Automation LLC - Orlando, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Robert Dziekan may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Greater Automation LLC
Greater Automation LLC began as a residential and small business computer repair group in 2007 as Digital Catalyst. And now we provide additional services, as reflected by our name Greater Automation, we offer first-rate services such as:
- Computer Hardware Repair
- Computer Software Repair
- Home and Business Wired Networking
- Home and Business Wireless Networking
- Home Automation and Remote Support
- Web site Design
Call us today! At Greater Automation, you’ll get:
- Greater Speed
- Greater Efficiency
- Greater Service
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
Greater Automation LLC was established in 2004 as Digital Catalyst, a computer repair business, but has grown in skill and scope since then.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Antivirus or malware issues are very common. Home networking is very common and frequently includes a wireless component. Remote support is becoming increasingly popular due to its ease of access and speed of response.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide support contracts for remote and onsite support, depending on customer needs. Most of the work needed can be performed remotely, while hardware issues as well as some virus and malware issues require onsite support.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in:
- Computer Hardware Repair
- OS Installation and Software Repair
- Virus and Malware Removal
- Wireless Home or Business Networking
- Wired Home or Business Networking
- Voice over IP and Video Surveillance
- Home Automation and Web site Design
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with all brands of computer hardware and software. We specialize in Cisco networking hardware for businesses and can work with any home networking products. In fact, we have worked with just about every Cisco product available. We also have experience with Adtran and HP routers and switches.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We are A+ certified and Cisco certified. We have a number of Dell certifications as well. We are also affiliated with the IEEE Computer Society and the Robotics and Automation Society.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Probe whether they are certified in their specialization. Ask if they have an A+ or Cisco certification to prove competency in areas such as hardware, software, or networking.