GreenHaus Organic Gardening Service
Areas of service:Anaheim, Whittier, Ontario, Pomona, Pasadena, Rancho Cucamonga, Fullerton, La Puente, Downey, West Covina, Norwalk, El Monte, Alhambra, Buena Park, Baldwin Park, Covina, Chino, Upland, La Habra, Chino Hills, Pico Rivera, Montebello, Rosemead, San Gabriel, Arcadia, Yorba Linda, Monterey Park, Azusa, Hacienda Heights, Glendora, Placentia, La Mirada, Diamond Bar, Rowland Heights, South El Monte, Walnut, Monrovia, Altadena, La Verne, Brea, Claremont, Montclair, San Dimas, Temple City, Duarte, South Pasadena and La Canada Flintridge.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact GreenHaus Organic Gardening Service
Quality Organic Gardening Services
Request an estimate
GreenHaus Organic Gardening Service - Covina, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Andrew Gonzales may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About GreenHaus Organic Gardening Service
GreenHaus Organic gardening service has been helping home gardeners since 2009.
We help you complete any garden project you have from start to finish.
We specialize in small scale-urban agriculture and micro farming.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Organic agriculture
- Plant propagation
- Site surveying and preparation
- Seasonal maintenance and care.
Our main goal is to help homeowners become self-sustaining in every way possible.
We are an organic-based company and do not use any chemicals or synthetic fertilizer or plant foods.
Contact us for all your organic gardening needs.
Questions and answers
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Weekly, monthly or on-call Garden help and maintenance
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Organic agriculture, Horticulture, Plant Propagation, Site surveying and preparation. seasonal maintenance and care.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How can i manage my projects using my immediate resources available? and how can i keep my business local?