Areas of service:Eugene and Springfield
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Grime Getters
Home & Business Cleaning
Request an estimate
Grime Getters - Springfield, OR
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Charity Blalock may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Grime Getters
Grime Getters has over 10 years of experience in cleaning private homes, offices, care facilities, rental properties and RVs.
We are licensed, bonded and insured. All employees have gone through specialized training, have passed background checks and drug screening.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
Charity's mother started cleaning mansions in Virginia to make ends meet. She has been helping her since she was old enough to hold a rag. She branched out and started her own company.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
10% off all first time customers. Discounts for monthly clients. Special promotions and perks for referrals.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Very keen idea for detail..we offer a "showroom floor" or "white glove treatment". We dont skimp on corners, we sterilize them!
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
My most fequent question regard one time/sparadic cleaning versus regular scheduled cleaning. My answer to this is that the more often we come the better and cheeper each job is. Since its easier to stay on top of regular upkeep with scheduled cleaning. Therefore we can focus on other things. Never spring clean again!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Background information is key. Who have you worked for before? For how long? And what they would say about the services provided.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
All employees of Grime Getters carry a bond, liability insurance and workers compensation insurance: for our clients' peace of mind, we have it covered.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We provide cleaning for a local care facility; 17 jobs a week. We also have several long term clients that use our services weekly, biweekly and monthly.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We stand behind our cleaning! If you are not satisfied with any part of our cleaning we will happily return to re-do it for free. We have never had someone who was unsatisfied with the job we do.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
You never have to feel bad or uncomfortable with your house. It is our job to clean, enjoy making people happy and have seen it all!
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Most common jobs for us are residential care facilities and private homes. We have also done a lot of move in move out cleaning jobs, for rentals.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
It is a good idea to read the fine print. Most cleaning services have fees that get tacked on, or min. hours that are set. We at Grime Getters believe every household has different needs so we gear our cleaning around our clients. Our rates are comparible to other profesional cleaning companies, with NO hidden fees.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We use basic cleaning products that include windex, lysol and bleach. We provide all supplys and equipment needed for the job. Are newest "gadget" is the shark steam mop. It does a wonderfull job cleaning and sanitizing without needing chemicals. Our most used tool is plain old fashioned elbow grease :)
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Grime Getters biggest account is a local residential care facility for abused children. It has been very rewarding to be able to grow along with them for over 10 years.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
It's a very good idea to make sure anyone you let into your house has passed background checks. It's not only important to me to have a clean record with the state, but to also have a good work record with me.