GS Media Group
Areas of service:Northridge
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact GS Media Group
Professional Video Editing Services
Request an estimate
GS Media Group - Northridge, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Thomas Guzman-Sanchez may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About GS Media Group
We provide professional video editing services and have been doing so since 1993.
We specialize in the following services:
- Digital editing
- Video conversion to DVD
- Mastering output for TV broadcast
- Multiple digital video file conversion
- Internet streaming
- DVD authoring
- Still grabs
- Complete production and output
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Did a new Marvel SEO commercial for Disney Channel.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
This service is very complex and requires serious tools and knowlegde to complete the job quick.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Final Cut Pro, Apple, Avid and all PC based files eg. DIVX, WMV, ACC, MOV, QuickTime and more!
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We have been working in this field for 20 years in association with Warner Bros and Fox Network.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Convert video to DVD, mastering output for TV broadcast, internet streaming, still grabs, digital editing, DVD authoring, complete production and output.
Professional editor and technician services and facilities.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
You should ask any extras, like hidden materials or rentals to complete your job.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We do hundreds of jobs per year.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Many ask how much and how long. The reality for our company is as little and as quick as possible. Give us a call.
- How did you get started?
We have been in business since 1993.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We supply any quality issues or problems with format transfers.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
We are a one stop shop. Everything you need for your associated needs are available.