Guiding Light Family Counseling
Areas of service:Cornelius
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Guiding Light Family Counseling
Request an estimate
Guiding Light Family Counseling - Cornelius, NC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Lindsey Morgan may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Guiding Light Family Counseling
We, at Guiding Light Family Counseling, believe that in order to achieve greater happiness, peace and fulfillment in life, one must strive towards balance of the mind, body, and spirit. We promise to support each and every one of our clients by being a “walking stick” to help guide them in their unique journeys.
The Center was founded in Lake Norman, NC in an effort to provide professional, mental health counseling/psychotherapy services to strengthen the overall well-being of individuals, couples and families in the community.
We are highly committed to providing compassion and understanding in a calm, safe, supportive and collaborative, therapeutic relationship utilizing evidenced-based practices centered around the unique needs and wishes of the individual, couple or family.
We believe all individuals have the innate ability to achieve personal growth and healing, improve relationships and attain life goals by harnessing one’s strengths, resources and alternatives.
Our therapists strive to foster individual intrinsic motivation in order to empower, facilitate change, restore balance and an overall sense of wholeness.
Our approach to treatment is integrative, based on strong foundations and experience in strength-based/ solution-focused, cognitive-behavioral, systemic and holistic/wellness theories.
We providing service to:
- Children/adolescents from age 3 and up
- Marital Business partners
We also offer:
- Specialized groups and seminars
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Teen Skills Groups Substance
- Abuse/Addiction Depression and Anxiety Groups Stress Management/Wellness
- Marriage Enrichment
- Parenting/Blended Families
- Divorce/ Separation
- Conflict Resolution Self-esteem/Identity issues
- Community: Individuals and families involved with courts, probation and Department of Social Services
- Consulting for hospitals, employers and schools
- Prevention, outreach and psychoeducation
We are the referral source for Employee Assistance Programs (EAP). Our highly trained, professional counselors specialize in the following:
- Mood Disorders- Depression
- Anxiety Disorders- Panic Attacks and Phobias
- Family and Relationship Conflict
- Grief/ Trauma/ Loss
- Normal Life Transitions, Self-growth, and Healing
- Therapeutic Play for Children Ages 3-12 Years Old
- Anger Management / Domestic Violence
- Sexual, Physical and Emotional Abuse and Neglect
- Career Transitions/ Development
Substance Abuse, Addiction and Recovery- NC DWI Treatment Provider- Coming Soon!
Contact us now.