H.E. Appliance S, LLC
Areas of service:Los Angeles, Glendale, Van Nuys, North Hollywood, Pasadena, Inglewood, Simi Valley, Burbank, Pacoima, Hawthorne, Santa Monica, Alhambra, Gardena, Sylmar, Huntington Park, Thousand Oaks, Canoga Park, Redondo Beach, Reseda, Camarillo, Panorama City, Woodland Hills, Monterey Park, Canyon Country, Northridge, North Hills, Sherman Oaks, Granada Hills, Culver City, Sun Valley, Winnetka, Valencia, Beverly Hills, Encino, Santa Clarita, Newbury Park, Altadena, Chatsworth, Manhattan Beach, San Fernando, Lawndale, Moorpark, Santa Paula, Venice, Newhall, La Crescenta, Maywood, Porter Ranch, Valley Village, Tarzana, Tujunga, Studio City, Port Hueneme, Agoura Hills, South Pasadena, Calabasas, West Hills, Pacific Palisades, Castaic, West Hollywood and La Canada Flintridge.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Silver Member
Contact H.E. Appliance S, LLC
Appliance Repair Services
Request an estimate
H.E. Appliance S, LLC - Canoga Park, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that HE APPLIANCE S may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About H.E. Appliance S, LLC
We offer repair and service of all major appliance and brands. H.E. Appliance S, LLC cares about the clients. We provide quality service to your utmost satisfaction.
We offer very competitive pricing. We can match and, in most cases, beat our competitor estimates.
We also offer a 10% off on labor if you mention our "Fixr" ad.
The appliances we repair include washer, dryer, dishwasher, cook top, oven, range, BBQ, stove, refrigerator, fridge, etc. The brands we handle include Admiral, Amana, Avanti, and a whole lot more.
We are servicing Agoura, Balboa Park, Bell Canyon, and surrounding areas.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
During one of their business lunches, owners of three leading technology solutions companies (specializing in appliance services, audio/video equipment installation and information technology) decided to merge their areas of expertise and created "H.E. Appliance S, LLC." Each company injected their greatest set of skills and professionals in order to build a multi service corporation that offers a full spectrum of high quality service to our Southern California customers.
- What brands or products do you work with?
- Beverage Air
- Fisher & Paykel
- Gaffers and Sattler
- La Cornue
- Modern Maid
- Montgomery Ward
- O'Keefe and Merritt
- Speed Queen
- Sub Zero
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We were able to repair antic appliances. Customer called us with request to repair old Gaffers & Sattler electric oven. Other competitors decline repair for this customers because could not locate replacement part. We were able to fix this appliance, and find ORIGINAL part. We saved thousands to our customers (new oven, cabinetry work, installation of new oven and removal of the old one). We have many stories like that. We care about our customers - they are becoming part of our family.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
H.E. Appliance S, LLC is proudly holding valid CA Bureau of Appliance Repair and Home Insulation Appliance repair dealer License # 46332
Our technicians maintains valid appliance repair certifications and consistently improving their knowledge and skills by taking additional trainings and certifications to be on top of the modern appliance technology.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
To best service our customers and provide faster diagnosis and solution, we are asking our customers to provide the following over the phone:
1. As much as it possible detailed description of the appliance issue.
2. Make, Model and Serial number of the appliance.
3. Location of the appliance (kitchen, garage, built in, etc..)
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Take care your appliance as they are taking care of you. Do appropriate maintenance and service. Follow manufacture user guide for proper use of your household appliances.
Clean the coils of your refrigerator every year. It will not only keep your refrigerator properly running, but also will save your energy cost.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
We are not only repairing appliances, we are also educating customers on the proper use and maintenance of the installed appliances. Most of the questions we are getting on how to maintain household appliances.
For repair job, most common question is about our warranty. Yes, we are offering warranty on parts and labor.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
In a hot California weather conditions, majority of the calls we are receiving for Air Conditioning, refrigerators and gas dryers.
During Thanksgiving or any other holiday time, most of our calls for dishwashers, stoves, ranges and ovens.
Winter time referring customers experiencing issues with heating systems, dryers and washers.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Our customers becoming part of our family. We are providing additional discounts and rewards to our returning customers.
We want to be sure that we are engaging with our customers in a long term relationship.
Appliance: 1 year warranty on installed parts, 30 days warranty on labor.
Air Conditioning & Heating: 90 days warranty on installed parts, 30 days warranty on labor.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Because of our technicianís great experience, we are able to repair modern and discontinued appliances.
We never decline repair services before we are 100% sure it is not repairable. Most of our competitors will simply tell that parts are no longer available and collect service call/diagnostic fee. We are going all 9 yards and trying to locate if any US parts suppliers still have discontinued part in stock.
We are partnered with hundreds US, Canada and European Appliance Parts Suppliers and in 95% of the cases were able to find replacement parts for your appliance.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
1. Does company maintains valid appliance dealer repair license?
2. Can company provide license information?
3. Does company bonded and insured?
4. Does company takes credit cards?
5. Does company Guarantee or Warranty pars and Work/labor?
6. Does company technicians and vehicles are easy identified?
7. Are company technicians trained and what kind of training do they have?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Our large, professional and experienced staff allows us to assist many clients simultaneously.
We are one of the best companies in this field, because we are well trained, efficient, reliable, and provide world class customer service.
We are completing about 10000 repairs in average per year.
We are working with end users, management companies and home insurances.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in repairs on the following: washer, dryer, dishwasher, cook top, oven, range, BBQ, stove, refrigerator, fridge, ice maker, ice machine, freezer, microwave, hood, garbage disposal, trash compactor, warming drawer and wine cooler, air conditioning, heating, HVAC, duct leak testing and certification.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Company owners and technicians having over 30 years of experience with US and foreign appliances. Most of the technicians and owners received degree in Engineering field.
One of the owners previous experience includes running the Service & Technology Dept for the well-known appliance company, Whirlpool.
With company owners and technicians extensive background and knowledge, they are excited to ensure that customers receive the best results and experience!