H&H Lawn & Handyman Service
Areas of service:Visalia, Tulare, Hanford, Reedley and Dinuba
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact H&H Lawn & Handyman Service
Lawn and Handyman Services
Request an estimate
H&H Lawn & Handyman Service - Visalia, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Michael Hinds may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About H&H Lawn & Handyman Service
For H&H Lawn & Handyman Service, no job is too small! I do it all:
- Lawns and Trees
- Masonry and Wood
- Cleanup Jobs
I provide services in Visalia and Tulare County. I have been in the construction trade for over 30 years, and will bring a level of perfection to even the smallest of jobs.
Contact me for high quality service at half the cost.
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Lawns, and building work, such as fencing and trim work, doors and windows, as well as plumbing and Electrical
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How much will this job cost me, and can you show me just what I will need to buy to get this job done.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
How good I am at it.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Depends on how big the projects are to say.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Caved in kitchen rebuild. turned out perfect, and made the home owners smile.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Having me do the job. Good work at lost cost.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in lawns and fencing but do most everything well
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Will you stand behind your work, and will you do the work until the customer is happy.
- How did you get started?
Wanted to give to the little man what big brother wouldn't, a good job at a good price.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
And and all followup's until the job is done.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Only what the customer ask for. but I tell them what is the best for the job.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am Licensed and bonded in my trades. I also am a Licensed mechanic.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I have a way of making my custoners laugh and enjoy my personallity. When they see the job after I'm done, they are very pleased with it.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
A License, Insurence, and a good kind voice. as well as all the tools needed for the job at hand. And a willingness to do what the customer is asking of them