Areas of service:Phoenix
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Silver Member
Contact Shaya Osborn
Quality Hairstyle Services
Request an estimate
Shaya Osborn - Phoenix, AZ
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Shaya Osborn may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Shaya Osborn
I am an expert hairstylist who loves just loves doing hair. It is my top priority to put a smile on my customers' faces before they leave my chair.
Color is my specialty. I truly believe that hair color defines and shows your personality to the world.
I also work on eyelashes, highlights, extensions, and even pedicures.
Contact me if you're looking for the best hairstylist for you.
Questions and answers
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How do I take care of my hair, its fried. Well you nedd to use product! leave in conditioner, conditioner, heat protectant. Don't use your iron on the highest level of heat.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am not sensitive. I expect everyone to be honest in my chair. If you love it let me know if you hate it let me know. I want everyone to be happy when they leave.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I did a bleach wash on this girl and she was going for the jennifer aniston hair color. Well she had black box hair dye in her hair. I lifted her hair so pretty and deposited all the colors ineeded and woolaah her hair was amazing.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Which length of hair do you have more experience with?n nWhat cuts are you most comfortable with?nnWhat haircut would you say would look best with me?
- What brands or products do you work with?
I use Redken, kenra, rusk, and various others. However I will always use the n best on your hair. thank you!
- How did you get started?
I have always wanted to be a cosmetlogist. I had a baby early and the first opportunity I got yup get into school I took it. I love my job and couldn't ask for any other profession.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Its a hard job. We try to get what you want to achieve. But sometimes it is a process. So phase be patient because we love what we do and want to see you smile.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I will contact my customers within a week or so to ensure that they're satisfied with their hair. I will also remind them of their next appointment.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Photos always look for their work. Just because they have done hair for years doesn't mean they are good. Always look and see if they have a portfolio.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Highlites are always done. Black with aumbrey ends are popular too. Or just one solid color. But normally the highlights. :)
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I also went to school for aesthetics. I took extra classes with murad and dermalogica. I always look for extra training.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in color, Taking extra training classes to expand my knowledge. I truly believe that hair color define/shows your personality to the world...
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Don't use box color on your hair...you may think your saving money but your not. Specially when your hair doesn't go to the color on the box. I have had to charge for color correction a alot because they ended up with green hair! So that $10 box turned into $175 for color correction and to deposit the right color.
May 7, 2012
You are amazing! Thank you so much; I love my hair! I will recommend people to you. Thanks again!- Nicki Williams
May 6, 2012
Shea did an awesome job on my hair! I will always go to her. I was very nervous at first as I am always anytime I get my hair done considering I have extremely long hair! But I wanted to get layers and highlights and thatís exactly what she did and she did an amazing job! She is so sweet! Thank you again Shea!- Ashley Dawn