Hammerhead Home Improvement, LLC
Areas of service:Denver, Aurora, Littleton, Englewood, Parker and Commerce City
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Gold Member
Contact Hammerhead Home Improvement, LLC
Kitchen, Bath, Basement and Deck Remodeling Contractor
Request an estimate
Hammerhead Home Improvement, LLC - Aurora, CO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Vic Salva may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Hammerhead Home Improvement, LLC
HammerHead Home Improvement, LLC is a new remodeling company. Please Visit www.myhammerhead.com to see my gallery.
I established the business in 2010. I specialize in Kitchen, Bath, Basement and Deck remodeling and construction. I will build a collaborative relationship to help you build that dream Kitchen, Bath, Basement or Deck.
I've been doing this type of work since the 70's for friends and family, but just recently went full time.
What you find unique about HHI is my attention to detail and your concerns/needs.
I like to take quality time to get it right from your perspective, so you walk away with a sense of receiving quality work and a great value. I respect your home as if it were mine.
I am a veteran, a Regular volunteer for Habitat for Humanity and I have a business degree.
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
I started when I was in high school. In the past 20 years I've done a lot of remodeling and handyman work for friends and family. I established the business in 2010.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Right now it is about eight. As the business becomes better established I would hope to increase revenues to sustain the business.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Kitchen and bath remodels.
Tile wall and floor work.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with any brand or product that will not only get the job done, but get it done right. I work with the home owner to get the best bang for the buck.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Basement finish, kitchen and bath remodel, decks. I can also do basic electrical or major residential electrical with a licensed electrician.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do you have referals?
Are you insured?
Will this be under permit?
How long will it take?
Will you give me an estiamte?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Chart and or draw out the project on paper. Revisit the draft several times before starting the project. Try to avoid a "I should have..." moment.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Can we do it this way?
I tell them to make a wish-list and let their ideas go wild. You will not know unless you ask.
How much will it cost?
I try to give several options that will affect the cost.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Any repairs due to workmanship is free. I will also enhance any project like adding light fixtures, rooms, etc.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I can do just about any trade in the business of residential renovation or repair at a proficient or better level.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
It was a two level deck at the second story level. I had to build a special 18 foot beam to avoid support posts getting in the way of a room widow view.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
International residential code for colorado.
I'm affiliated with Habitat for Humanity where I am part of an all volunteer electrical team.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
The amount of time and experience it takes to build at a level that will establish a company in the area.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Do some of the wok on the project themselves like demolition. Demo-ing a kitchen can save them over 1000 dollars.