Hampton Carpet Cleaning
Areas of service:Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Scottsdale, Chandler, Tempe, Gilbert and Avondale
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Hampton Carpet Cleaning
Request an estimate
Hampton Carpet Cleaning - Phoenix, AZ
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Chris Hampton may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Hampton Carpet Cleaning
Hampton Carpet Cleaning is a family owned company. We are an Arizona born and raised carpet cleaning company that takes pride in our work and in offering the lowest prices in the valley!
At only $7 per room for a basic steam clean, you can't beat that! All our products are toxin free!
To find a list of all of our services and prices please visit our website
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Ask about the cleaning products. Some products put on your carpets can be harmful to you and your carpets.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in personalized customer service, honest and fast work. Our team is never will try to up sell you, what your quoted is what you'll pay!
- How did you get started?
Hampton Carpet Cleaning started with one man, his machine and his truck. Mr. Hampton has and still has the desire to leave all his customer happy.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Just because a company is on t.v. or is well known doesn't mean that the little guys don't do just as good of a job or even more. Smaller companies usually take more pride and care in their work.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
I would suggest knowing the square footage of the rooms you want cleaned so that way your quote will be accurate.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Most common are single family homes with children. We all know kids are can do a lot of damage to your carpets and we specialize in treating those types of stains.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer scotch guards to protect the carpet and keep them cleaner longer. We also have tips to on keeping your carpet looking its best
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Stay away from the big name companies that you see on t.v. their main goal is to quote you one price then get to your home and up-sell you to death.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Why should I get shampoo and all that when basic steam does the same?
Because with shampoo and pre treatment your carpets stay cleaner longer