Areas of service:Raleigh, Durham, Cary, Chapel Hill, Apex, Wake Forest, Roxboro, Oxford, Mebane and Hillsborough
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Handyman Solutions
Home Improvement and Repair
Request an estimate
Handyman Solutions - Durham, NC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Richard Clevenger may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Handyman Solutions
Handyman Solutions provides services such as interior and exterior painting, drywall repairs, textured ceilings and walls, wood rot replacement, carpentry, tile work, floor work, attic and basement finishing, shelving installation, plumbing, kitchen and bath remodeling, and electrical works.
We serve North Carolina areas such as Raleigh and Durham.
Our company offers all kinds of services to do any home project, so we are your contractor for life.
If you need something, we will do it. If we cannot do it, we will find a contractor to recommend to you.
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am big on family and enjoy spending time with them. Also, enjoy college baseketball it will be pretty evident which school I support after talking with me.
- How did you get started?
Have worked in the building and construction trades for most of adult working life. I really enjoy trying to help homeowners care for their largest investment.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
While each and every house has its own uniqueness, every homeowner should pay attention to their property's weatherization and insulation.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Take time to get to know a home service professional and find someone that you can know, like and trust.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We work on many projects in a given year. However, we always start and complete projects according to a predetermined time frame. Which makes most customers very happy.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Please ask to see our certificate of insurance and we hold an A+ rating with the local Better Business Bureau as well as have many favorable reviews online from happy customers. And we are apart of the Association of certified handyman professionals
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer a two year warranty on all work. If there is ever any issue, please simply contact us and we will work to resolve.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have you been in business? May I see your insurance certificate? Who will actually be doing the work?
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Many customers want to know what their options are for a particular project. We try to work with them to meet their needs.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Remodeling, painting, flooring, kitchens, bathrooms, carpentry, general handyman maintenance and repairs.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Review a professionals website. There they will find very relevant information regarding the company and the services they offer.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Since we really enjoy trying to help homeowners care for their property it is difficult to pick just one.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We try to use the best materials and supplies for the particular project. We are also willing to try new products as they become available.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
It is far better to find problems when they are small rather than waiting. We suggest customers have a knowledgeable person that they trust to do a thorough review of their property annually.