Harbin's Lawn Care and Landscaping
Areas of service:Knoxville, Clinton and Powell
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Harbin's Lawn Care and Landscaping
Lawn Care and Landscaping
Request an estimate
Harbin's Lawn Care and Landscaping - Knoxville, TN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Pamela harbin may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Harbin's Lawn Care and Landscaping
Harbin's Lawn Care and Landscaping does it all.
Our range of services includes:
- Weed eating
- Designing flowerbeds
- Hedge trimming
- Cutting small trees down
We can till a small or large space for that summer garden you want to have for your home.
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
that we are a small company so we dont have a lot of over head there for our prices are very reasonable some time we can take care of your needs at the last minute and we can take your lawn from a seeded lawn and put sod down
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We can keep up the general maintenance of the yard every year. We will ask if they want to reseed or if they want to do aeration in the fall.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
They should ask them to explain how they will be doing the job, how long it should take and if they have discounts.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
how much experience they have if they have any pictures of the work that they done if they are willing to do free estimates
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
took a yard that had no grass and made it look like a golf course lawn full and thick very few weeds
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
that when you have a nice clean kept up lawn and flower beds it brings the vaule of your property up
- How did you get started?
my husband worked for years at ut in the grounds department so we thought why not do it for our selfs we have been doing this now for 4 years no problems so far
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
lawncare,mulching beds,shurb and tree care,aeration reseeding,tilling up space for a garden,fertilization we also can do sod
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
can you take care of my lawn year round we tell them yes we can but it all really depends on what you are willing to have done and what you are willing to pay to make it look like great yard sometimes you have to be willing to pay to make it look the way you want it to
- How many projects do you average in a year?
we average about 4 or 5 major projects in a year just depends on how big the project is and what the customer wants done
- What types of jobs are the most common?
reseeding and designing flower beds and just genaral maintenance of lawn and shrubs with mulching beds