Haul Off and Move It
Areas of service:Sacramento, Elk Grove, Citrus Heights, Roseville, Carmichael, Folsom, Rancho Cordova, Auburn, Fair Oaks, Rocklin, Antelope, Placerville, North Highlands, Orangevale, West Sacramento, Shingle Springs, Galt, El Dorado Hills and Granite Bay.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Haul Off and Move It
Affordable Moving Services
Request an estimate
Haul Off and Move It - Folsom, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jeffrey Vanacore may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Haul Off and Move It
Haul Off and Move It is a dependable company specializing in household moves, including furniture and appliances. We also move commercial properties as well.
In addition, if you need yard debris or trash hauled off, we'll do that too! Our prices are negotiable and affordable. Moreover, we charge by the job, not the hour. For more information, call us today!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We work mainly out of Sacramento County, Placer County and Yolo County. Not in one of those counties? Don't worry, we’re willing to travel.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
When we are finished with the job at a customer’s house we make sure the job site is neat and cleaner than before we arrived. We let the customer make a final inspection of the site to make sure we did not miss anything or if they have any final or last minute requests.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
A customer should ask if they are charged by the job or the hour. If you're paying by the hour, how much you pay depends on how fast, or slow they move. If they take cigarette breaks, you're paying for it. That is why we charge by the job.