Heavenly Hands Painting Co.
Areas of service:Philadelphia, Camden, Norristown, Cherry Hill, Levittown, Bensalem, Morrisville, Lansdale, Doylestown, Clementon, Mount Laurel, Marlton, Southampton, Upper Darby, Warminster, Mount Holly, Havertown, Willingboro, Woodbury, Langhorne, Glenside, Drexel Hill, Wayne, Burlington, Ambler, Lansdowne, Voorhees, Newtown, Riverside, Feasterville Trevose, North Wales, Springfield, Clifton Heights, Merchantville, Bristol, King Of Prussia, Bryn Mawr, Darby, Hatboro, Huntingdon Valley and Broomall.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Heavenly Hands Painting Co.
Request an estimate
Heavenly Hands Painting Co. - Philadelphia, PA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Frank Simkins may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Heavenly Hands Painting Co.
Heavenly Hands Painting Co. offers the various kinds of painting services.
We offer free estimates and low prices for the following:
- Painting for homes and small businesses
- Repairs and Installation of Drywall
- Removal of wallpapers
- Any home repair
We accept clients from Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey.
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
I started painting at a young age just for my family and friends. Then I worked for a contractor and built up more experience and from there, I started my own business.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
A profeesional clean-up! We give gift cards for referrals. We send thank you cards as well. We make sure we build relationships with our customers. We let our customers know that they can call on us for any project.
We are also in parntership with other contractors outside of the painting field, so if we can't tackle the job, we have honest, professional contractors that can!
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I'm proud of all my projects. Each one offers a new challenge and learning exerience. No job is the same! You never know what lies ahead just by looking at the job from an eye view.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have they been in business? Do they have any references from past customers or contractors? How do they charge? (by day, per hour or per square footage)
- How many projects do you average in a year?
48-60 jobs per year. We're a small company still growing. We do 2-3 jobs a week. The end of the year is our slowest due to the holiday season
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in full interior and professional exterior Painting, drywall installation (hang, mud, tape, sand) and wallpaper removal services. I also tackle minor home repairs.