Helping Hands Home Services
Areas of service:Colorado Springs, Pueblo and Canon City
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Helping Hands Home Services
No job too small or Too Small!
Request an estimate
Helping Hands Home Services - Pueblo, CO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jeff Cole may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Helping Hands Home Services
We are licensed general contractors specializing in new home design and construction. We also specialize in period remodel work.
We will travel from Colorado Springs to Trinidad.
We have the ability to do a lot of work in house, keeping our costs low. And we have over 20 years experience in all phases of construction. Licensed and Insured for your peace of mind.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Get at least 2 estimates
Are they licensed and insured
Ask for references and photos of completed jobs
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Do not try to do the work yourselves. So often I am brought in on projects that homeowners thought they could do themselves, because of Home Depot commercials. It just simply isn't true. Call us, it doesn't cost you anything.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We have lived in Colorado for over 10 years and love this state. My wife and I have settled in Pueblo West and don't plan on going anywhere.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That we are not all crooks. There are many reputable contractors still working today who take great pride in their work and love seeing the joy on a homeowners face when the job is completed.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Depending on the size of the project we average about 12-15 projects. Each project is unique, so we spend the time we need to ensure a quality job is performed.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We are currently remodeling a 1930 home that hasn't been lived in for 30 years. We took the home to the foundation and completely gutted it. The homeowners are so excited about their new home and we have the satisfaction of seeing their joy.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
One year warranty on all labor and materials
Prompt customer services
Follow up calls to ensure they are satisfied.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Additions and Garages
Kitchen Remodeling including cabinets and countertops
Bath and other remodeling services
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We are Lead Renovator Certified, as well as Class C Licensed General Contractors. We also serve on the Pueblo Advisory Council for the Better Business Bureau so we are A Accredited business with the BBB.
- How did you get started?
My father was a general contractor so I naturally moved into this line of work. I have been working with my hands for all my life.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I have suppliers from Denver to Pueblo.
We are able to supply cabinets from Starmark, Merrilat, KraftMaid, and Mid Continent.