Areas of service:Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Rexburg, Blackfoot and Shelley
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact HHH Enterprises
Request an estimate
HHH Enterprises - Shelley, ID
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Eric Hendrix may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About HHH Enterprises
HHH Enterprises offers yard cleanup and trash removal, some mechanical skills and anything that you need assistance with.
We pay for scrap metal, electronics, appliances and many other things.
We are consumate professionals that are looking for work in these hard times.
Contact us to see if we can assist you. We service all areas in Southeast Idaho.
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
Got started looking for work and could not decide which profession I wished to get more experience in. Have almost always been jack-of-all-trades and decided instead of focusing on working for someone else, I would give a try at my own company.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I wish they knew that just because someone doesn't specialize in something (i.e. plumber) doesn't mean that they cannot do the job.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize general labor ranging from:
- Basic Construction Projects
- Scrap Removal
- Trash Cleanup
- Small Mechanic Projects
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We offer guarantees that we will not be beaten. If the customer has a problem with the work provided, all they must do is contact us for conflict resolution. The customer will always be satisfied with our work!
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Use someone that offers licensed work without the professional cost. A company isn't great because they offer ridiculous prices, it is based on service and customer satisfaction.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- What kind of guarantee is there that the job will be completed to specification?
- In case of scrap removal, who am I likely to get the best price from?