High Point Construction & Renovation Inc.
Areas of service:Rochester, Webster, Fairport and Pittsford
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact High Point Construction & Renovation Inc.
Construction and Remodeling Services
Request an estimate
High Point Construction & Renovation Inc. - Webster, NY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jim Brown may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About High Point Construction & Renovation Inc.
With High Point Construction & Renovation, clients can count on dealing directly with the owner who has more than twenty years of experience in the construction and remodeling industry.
We design and build home additions, kitchens, bathrooms, windows, doors, and siding. We offer cabinet refacing and custom woodworking. We also provide water damage restoration services.
We pride ourselves with top quality craftsmanship and business ethics. It is our passion to take on complicated and unique projects that other contractors may want to avoid.
Our commitment to excellence is demonstrated by the end results of each of the projects we complete, that's why majority of our clients are repeat customers.
Contact us today! Estimates are free!
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Cabinet refacing is a good way to save money on a kitchen remodel. If you are happy with your layout and the cabinets are solid, refacing acn be a great way to add value to your home and you can save up to 50% off of new cabinets.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Do you have workers' compensation?
Are you insured?
Can I see some references?
What is your work history?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
I am a member of the Rochester Home Builders Association and the Better Contractors Bureau.
- How did you get started?
I have been in the construction industry for over 22 years. I have done everything from additions to whole house rehabs, fire restoration to new homes.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide two-year warranty on all workmanship. We follow through with our work via phone or in person within six months or one year after completion of the job.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Additions, kitchens and baths, cabinet refacing, custom woodwork, handicap-and-aging-in-place accessibility. Also fire and water damage restoration.