Higher Standard Hardwood
Areas of service:Tacoma, Kent, Renton, Puyallup, Federal Way, Auburn, Lakewood, Gig Harbor, Sumner, Spanaway, Lacey, Maple Valley and Graham.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Higher Standard Hardwood
Hardwood Flooring Installation, Sanding, and Repair
Request an estimate
Higher Standard Hardwood - Puyallup, WA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Derick Standard may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Higher Standard Hardwood
Specialists in the installation, sanding, coating, and repair of site finished hardwood flooring. We also offer installation of pre-finished hardwood and custom-made plywood flooring.
H.S. Hardwood uses low V.O.C. finishes and a dust-controlled sanding system resulting in a clean, beautiful floor with no lingering stench.
Being owner-operated, Higher Standard Hardwood consists only of reliable, skilled, and proven hardwood flooring journeymen, no cheap labor.
Good work isn't cheap, and cheap work isn't good. If you are interested in a high-quality hardwood floor, give us a try. You won’t be disappointed.
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
H.S.H. recommends a low cost recoat of your new floor every few years in order to save you the cost and hassle of resanding. A recoat will keep the finish from wearing down to the wood and only takes a few hours to complete.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
H.S.H. specializes in the installation and restoration of site-finished hardwood flooring as well as production and installation of custom made plywood flooring. The more creative the project the better!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have you been in the industry?
Do you have any photos of past work?
Do you perform the on site work or do you hire out cheap labor?
Do you use harmful toxic finishes or safe low v.o.c. finishes?
Will you leave my house dusty and stinky or fresh and clean?