Highspeed Transmission and Engine Repair
Areas of service:Stockton
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Highspeed Transmission and Engine Repair
Request an estimate
Highspeed Transmission and Engine Repair - Stockton, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Leroy Lambert may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Highspeed Transmission and Engine Repair
Highspeed Transmission and Engine Repair rebuilds and replaces transmissions. We offer transmission services including diagnose transmission concerns, engine tune-ups, engine replacements with (used or re-manufactured) water pumps, timing belts, clutch replacement and all otther service
We do all domestic and import vehicles. We offer 1 year or 2 year warranties with all our work. We also speak Spanish.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
graduated tech school
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
that taking care of your vehicle is very important. it could actually lower your cost of operating your vehicle. if regualar maintance is performed the cost is .25 to .35 cents per mile. but you dont do anything and your vehicle breaks down its about .65 to .72 cents a mile and a huge inconvenience. so it pays
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
im am proud of all my projects. because repairing vehicles is actually helping people. when your vehicle breaks down. it is very tramatic event and most people all they want is some one they can trust. i enjoy helping people by getting back on the road.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
i have a check engine light on how much to cost to fix.
i tell them it could be as mall as a fuel cap left off to a major engine to transmission concern. daignosing is the first step.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
that is hard to say so may thing can go wrong with vehicle especially the newer one with all the electrical in them.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
how long has your shop been in operation.
are your techs ASE certified.
do you offer warranties on your repairs
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
we do follow up phone calls to all our customers
insuring that they are 100% satisfied. letting thenm
know that we stand behind all our work.
- What brands or products do you work with?
i work on all makes and models.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
get all options for your repairs
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
we specialize in transmission, differentials, and rearnends, automatic or manuals, we have ASE Certified techicians and have been over 30 years experience.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
you vehicle make, model, year, and vin number. the vin is the vehicle main idetification it tell every thing about the vehicle. it is located on the drivers door jam. front left lower corner of windshield, or dmv paperwork.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
i do so many projects i cant even kept track
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
i served in the USMC. so i offer vet discounts
you gave to this country so i feel that we should
- How did you get started?
I have been in the automotive trade for over 25 year.
i started pumping gas at a 76 fuel station 1988. went to
school to be a tech and here i am.