Hill Electric Contractors
Areas of service:Dallas, Fort Worth, Arlington, Garland, Irving, Mesquite, Grand Prairie, Carrollton, Richardson, North Richland Hills, Euless, Bedford, Rowlett, Grapevine, Burleson, Cleburne, Desoto, Duncanville, Hurst, Coppell, Mansfield, Waxahachie, Cedar Hill, Rockwall, Haltom City, Red Oak, Lancaster, Terrell and Ennis.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Hill Electric Contractors
Request an estimate
Hill Electric Contractors - Red Oak, TX
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Steven Hill may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Hill Electric Contractors
Hill Electric Contractors has more than 25 years of experience. Serving the Dallas Fort Worth area, we specialize in:
We can handle all types of installations; no job is too big or too small, if it takes a wire, we can do that!
For all your electrical and electronic needs, contact Hill Electric Contractors!
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Going green, using more energy efficient solutions, anything to save on your electric bill is helping all of us.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Square D, General Electric, Cutler Hammer, ITT , all types of name brands or any brand you would like to use.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Small to medium size projects; from homes to businesses, tenant finish-out to make ready, repair and replace and new installs
- How did you get started?
Became a Radio tech with the Army learned about electric became a journeyman electrician then I studied for my masters license and became a Texas Electrical Contractors
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How many years of experience do you have?nnHow long?nnDo you have your license and insurance up to date?nnWhat is your hourly rate?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We provide them with a detailed invoice with our phone number and tell them if they have any trouble please feel free to call and if they have any other concerns please let us know.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
50 to 100 projects depending on the size of the projects mostly from two to three days to two to three months long