Hiscock Construction LLC Inc.
Fall River, MA
Areas of service:Providence, Brockton, New Bedford, Fall River, Quincy, Warwick, Pawtucket, Cranston, Plymouth, Taunton, Woonsocket, Attleboro, Braintree, Roslindale, Cumberland, Coventry, Randolph, West Warwick, Franklin, Norwood, Hyde Park, Johnston, Mattapan, Stoughton, Milford, Newport, Milton, Bridgewater, Marshfield, North Attleboro, West Roxbury, North Kingstown, Dedham, East Providence, Bristol, Mansfield, Westerly and Canton.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Hiscock Construction LLC Inc.
Full-service Construction Company
Request an estimate
Hiscock Construction LLC Inc. - Fall River, MA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Matthew Hiscock may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Hiscock Construction LLC Inc.
Hiscock Construction LLC Inc. is a full-service construction company providing customers with service in MA and RI since 2000. We guarantee everything 10 years. We have an A++ rating with the BBB. We also have financing available. Coupons available on our website.
We accept and install:
- Windows, Doors, and Additions
- Custom Decks and Porches
- Lawn Installations and Landscaping
- Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling
- Roofing and Siding
- Electrical, Plumbing, and Masonry
- All Types of Flooring, Sidewalks and Driveways
We pride ourselves in customer satisfaction and open communication with our customers. We do the job right the first time so you only pay once to get what you want or need. Call us today; we look forward to working with you.
Questions and answers
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Roofing, siding, windows, doors, decks, bathroom and kitchen remodeling.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
- HIC * MA CSL * RI CSL * OSHA Certified * De-Lead Certification
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We work our hardest at providing a completed project to the satisfaction of the customer. Therefore we offer a 10 year guarantee on everything we do including painting.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I'm a Christian. Its not just a weekend thing, its my way of life. And it shows through my work ethic.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Harveys, Andersen, Simonton, Benjamin Moore, Sherwin Williams, Behr, Certainteed, Owens Corning, Mastik, Corian, Granite, Silestone, Azek, Trex, Veranda
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How much is this going to cost? Ans: for the quality you will get its going to be less than you think. How long is this going to take? Ans: I go over the time frame of every project with the customer.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Ask us for a free quote. Our detailed proposals will show you what you can get at a fair price. We offer financing. Compare our better than competitive prices to other quotes. We can save you at least 5% off the lowest quote you recieved. 10 year guarantee also guarantees that the money you spend will last....that is savings right there!!
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
There are alot of companys out there that give us a bad reputation. But our work speaks for us and our commitment to a satisfied customer.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
That would have to be a completed kitchen remodel, 1 bathroom remodel, 1 bathroom built from scratch, finishing 2 additional rooms in the house (sheetrock plaster, electrical etc), painting 3 additional rooms, removing a couple walls to open up the 1st floor, all in one house. We managed to keep the dust to a minimum, the noise to a minimum and the customer remained completely satisfied during the remodel while living in the house.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you licensed? Are you insured? How long have you been in business? Are you with the BBB? What is your rating with the BBB? What are your guarantees? Do you have pictures of your previous years of work? Do you have a list of references I can contact? Do you offer financing? Do you have a website?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Plans or ideas of what your looking for, types of products you may want or request us to bring samples.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
30-70 in any given year. The economy is not good, however our prices are more than reasonable, fair and honest.
- How did you get started?
I opened my doors and cut the ribbon so to speak 12 years ago after leaving a general contractor/regional manager position of another construction company.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in custom kitchens, baths, decks, additions and remodeling just to name a few. We are a full service construction company for the entire interior or exterior of your home. Our crew has knowledge, expertise and a spectrum of skills performing every aspect of each project to have the attention to detail you'd expect from over 100 years of combined experience.