Areas of service:Portland, Vancouver, Salem, Eugene, Beaverton, Hillsboro, Springfield, Gresham, Corvallis, Albany, Oregon City, Lake Oswego, Mcminnville, Coos Bay, Lebanon, Woodburn, West Linn, Newberg, Tualatin, Clackamas, Forest Grove and Philomath.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Hollings FMR
Request an estimate
Hollings FMR - Philomath, OR
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that William Hollings may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Hollings FMR
I am William Hollings and Iíve been hauling everything from books to small equipment for the past 8 years.
I have several different trailers and very reliable truck. My main goal is be a "one-stop-shop" for people needing my services.
For example if you need someone to drive a car or truck across the country and then fly back, I'm the guy. Or if you just need a tree stump pulled out and discarded, I'm also the guy.
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- What kind of experience do you have moving/hauling?
- Are you insured?
- How far will you travel?
- Is your truck/trailer reliable?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I do hundreds over a year period. I'm busy all day every day. I really try to organize things so I can do more than just one thing per day.
- How did you get started?
I saw a need for an honest individual to help out. So I bought a pick up and started doing just that.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
I always need to know how much things weigh and how far things are going. I really like the address for pickup and delivery.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I am willing to do whatever it takes to make sure I get a repeat customer. So it really depends on the job.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Everything I use is expensive, including the fuel to get to the job. So if my price seems high that's the reason.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The thing I get called for the most is stuck/broke down rigs. But I do so much of everything that my day is never really common.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Building Things
- Fixing Heavy Machinery
- Hauling and Moving
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
People always ask how I started doing what I do. My answer is I saw a need and I'm trying to fill it.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
If youíre moving and wanted to hire me, the best way to save money would be to have everything ready. If itís a car I'm hauling then have it in a place easy to load.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I'm a simple guy. I'm not out to get filthy rich. But I am trying to make a living. I'm extremely hard working with a great attitude.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I dismantled a two story play structure; 14' by 14' and 15' tall. I had it down and loaded in three hours.