Home Tune Up and Repair
Areas of service:Raleigh, Cary and Wake Forest
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Home Tune Up and Repair
Request an estimate
Home Tune Up and Repair - Raleigh, NC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Troy Paktiwal may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Home Tune Up and Repair
Home Tune Up and Repair offers a wide range of home repairs including the following:
- Exterior and interior painting
- Power washing
- Window seal, fascia/soffit, siding & other rot repair
- Roof patch
- Vent/boot replacement
- All door & window replacements
- Water stains & other drywall repairs
We offer our services in very competitive prices and we give free estimates.
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Approximately sixty jobs per year, give or take. They range from one day to two weeks. Paint jobs of entire home usually take 10-14 days depending on square footage of the home.
- How did you get started?
When I was in high school I started working with a friend on weekends and summer vacations and decided I enjoyed it so much that after I finished school I opened up my own business.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How many years of experience do you have?
Do you have Insurance?
Do you have references?
Do you offer free estimates?
What are your current specials?
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Total kitchen remodel. I remodeled the kitchen island. Installed all new cabinets. Extended cabinets to the ceiling. Added lighting. Installed granite countertops. Put in all new plumbing. Installed new flooring. Added additional electrical outlets. Customer was so happy they bought me lunch every day.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Peace of mind that their job was done correctly.
Discount on their next job.
Check for any other work around home to see if repairs are needed.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Painting and rot repair. Powerwashing. Gutter cleaning and repair. Door and window installation. Drywall and ceiling repair. Roof shingle flashing and vent boot leaks. Tub and toilet seals and valves. Deck construction and repair. Deck staining and sealing. Weather stripping and storm door installation.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Paint: Sherwin Williams, Behr, Benjamin Moore.
Windows & Doors & siding: All Side.
Usually go to Home Depot for lumber and other materials.