Areas of service:Philadelphia, Wilmington, Lancaster, Newark, West Chester, Norristown, New Castle, Coatesville, Downingtown, Chester, Upper Darby, Elkton, Media, Sewell, Havertown, Woodbury, Phoenixville, Drexel Hill, Bear, Wayne, Collegeville, Lansdowne, Marcus Hook, Springfield, Clifton Heights, Malvern, King Of Prussia, Bryn Mawr, Royersford, Darby, Aston, Broomall, Glassboro and Hockessin.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Request an estimate
Hometownpainter - Hockessin, DE
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jessica Locke may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
Hometownpainter is a licensed and insured family owned and operated business. We are located in northern Delaware and have been serving the tri-state area since 1998.
We offer many services including:
- Painting (residential and commercial)
- Painting (interior and exterior)
- Power washing
- Roof shingle cleaning
- Gutter cleaning
- Carpet cleaning
- Furniture refinishing
- Light carpentry
- Wallpaper removal
When you use our services, you know that you will get the highest detail quality craftsmanship because one of the owners is always on the job.
Feel free to contact us for an estimate!
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
interior exterior stain
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Painting and Decorating contractors of America
National Association if Professional Women
"A" Rating on Angie's List
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Preparation and quality of paint are key.
- What brands or products do you work with?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
20+ years experience. The pictures you see on our website were painted by the same people who will do your job.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
what type of materials do you use?
will the price change after the job is completed?
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Sherwin Williams offers paints to fit all budgets.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
We get called for everything from a spruce up to sell a house to high dollar renovations.