Horizon Tile Inc
Daly City, CA
Areas of service:San Francisco, Oakland, Fremont, Hayward, Vallejo, Sunnyvale, San Mateo, Concord, Daly City, Berkeley, Redwood City, Santa Clara, San Leandro, Palo Alto, Walnut Creek, Richmond, Pittsburg, Mountain View, Alameda, San Rafael, Union City, Pleasanton, South San Francisco, San Pablo, Castro Valley, Novato, Cupertino, Danville, Martinez, San Ramon, Newark, Burlingame, Los Altos, San Bruno, Menlo Park, Pacifica, Pleasant Hill, Saratoga, Dublin, Mill Valley, San Carlos, San Lorenzo, Benicia, Belmont, El Sobrante, Emeryville, Lafayette, El Cerrito, Hercules and Millbrae.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Horizon Tile Inc
Affordable Ceramic Tile Installations
Request an estimate
Horizon Tile Inc - Daly City, CA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Enrique Magana may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Horizon Tile Inc
HORIZON TILE INC. HAS BEEN SERVING THE SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA FOR MANY YEARS.
WE HAVE A REPUTATION FOR BEING RESPONSIBLE AND PROFESSIONAL.
WE ARE COMPETETIVE IN OUR PRICING, AND GUAREENTEE ALL OF OUR WORK TO YOUR SATISFACTION.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in the installation of ceramic and mosic tiles as well as many other tiles like slates, marble tiles, travertine, sand stone, lime stone, porcelaine, saltillo, terracotta etc.
- How did you get started?
I got started joining the Union Local #3 Tile Layers and brick layers and then working for local companies around the bay area untill I founded my own company.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with all brands and products available in the market and to come, our goal is that for every new product that comes out to the market we must get all the information and training to do the installations right.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How many years of experience do you have? Over 15 years of experience.
Do you have any references? yes.
Do you have a website where I can look at work you have done? yes www.horizontileinc.net or www.sanfranciscotilecontractor.com
- How many projects do you average in a year?
It all depends of the nature and size of the project but in average around 50 or more in a callendar year.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We are cerified by the state of California to do any tile installation under the category of C-54 License. We are also affiliated wiht Buiding Trades Association, Tile Networx and others.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provided my customers Two years Guarantee in most installations depending the materials they choose it may vary.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
When I meet with a new customer to give them a proposal I just wish they knew how important is for Us their project and that we consider that very personal in order to be recomended to the next customer.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
It is importatn to have an idea of the materials that you want to use and a clearly image of the project when done to explain the installer how you want it done.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common jobs are ceramic tile installations or mosaic tiles in showers, bathroom floors, kitchen floors, entry ways, fire places, dining rooms, patios, decks etc.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Many times customers think that because We are Lincense bonded and Insure We can not compete with the unlicense person, but in reality is up to us to put then out of bussiness.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I can not tell you wich one because I am proud of every single job I have done with pasion because it does not matter how small or big the job is, they are all important for me and so is the customer.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend them saving money by contracting Licensed people only because they will do the job right the first time and for all..
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
years of experience, photos or references from previos jobs, Licensed, bonded, insured, also ask if the contractor has any discount services at the time because if they do not ask they will not get it.