House of GG's Beauty Bar Boutique
Areas of service:Denver, Aurora, Littleton, Arvada, Englewood, Broomfield, Parker, Westminster, Brighton, Commerce City and , Wheat Ridge.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact House of GG's Beauty Bar Boutique
Haircut, Nails & Makeup
Request an estimate
House of GG's Beauty Bar Boutique - Aurora, CO
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Egriselda Garcia may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About House of GG's Beauty Bar Boutique
House of GG's Beauty Bar Boutique specializes in haircuts, nails, makeup, hairstyles, organic hair color, manicures and pedicures. We do event parties like weddings, XV años, sweet 16, girls' night out, bachelorette parties, kids' spa parties and more.
We do our business out of our home, so that you feel like you're at home! We do travel to you on Wedding Day, Sweet 15/16 and any kind of spa parties of 5 or more girls. Travel charges may apply depending on travel location. We service Denver, Aurora, Glendale and surrounding areas.
- Manicures both for men and women
- Women's haircuts
- Highlights/low lights
- Acrylic nails
- Hairstyles for special occasions
Please ask about normal pricing on services, hourly rate is for large group of parties.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Q: Do you travel to us?
A: Yes, and it's only for special occasions or any type of spa parties.
Q: Do you charge for travel?
A: Yes, depends on where the location is.
Q: How long are you open until?
A: We are open until 9pm because people are still working until 6pm at times and can't get an appointment until the weekend.
- How did you get started?
Egriselda actually got started when she was 13 years old. She had gone to her first nail salon to get her nails done to see how they did them. She then had her mom take her to Sally's to get what she needs to do nails.
She started doing them on her friends and family. They told her, why don't you go to school and learn. So she did. She enrolled when she turned 18 years old and have been doing it ever since then and she loves doing what she does. She still continues doing it on friends and family.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in acrylic nails, hairstyles for weddings, sweet 15/16 or any other special occasions, color, highlights and women's haircuts.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Egriselda has a business license for this business as well as nail technician license/certificates and cosmetology licenses/certificates; also Massage Therapy Diploma but we don't offer massage therapy.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Most common ones are the fancy acrylic nails with all the diamonds, hair coloring and highlights with different colors, and manicures for the little girls spa parties.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We let them know that we also offer other services such as manicures, spa parties, color, acrylic nails, and hair products to use on their hair.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
How long they have been in business or how many years have they been doing this kind of work. What type of work do they specialize in?
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
To give us a call and we can always work on something to get them a discount or educate them on where to go to purchase good quality products to do themselves at home.
- What brands or products do you work with?
We work with some organic products as well as your not so much organic products. Peter Lamas, Da Vinci hair color products which contain only 1% amonia which won't damage your hair compared to the colors that contain 7% to 8% amonia.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We had a young lady that was getting married in June 2012 and she was very stressed out because she had gone to several salons and charged her outrageous amounts of money to do a pre-bridal run for her hair and makeup.
She couldn't find anything that looked good. She found me on craigslist and came in for a bridal run. She loved her hair and makeup and wanted to make sure we were available for her wedding. We were.
She called us every day to make sure we were still going to do her hair and makeup for her wedding day. She called us all the way until her wedding day. We were so proud of ourselves just seeing her how happy she was on her wedding day.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We are not your typical business, we don't close at 5pm or 6pm. We close late because most women work until 6pm and aren't able to find a place that is open to go get pampered or have a Me time for themselves.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
To be patient because like any other profession, you have to have skills and patience to do the work that is required of you.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
How long have they been doing the services for?
How much do they charge?
What products are being used or have they been tested on animals?
- How many projects do you average in a year?
On an average, we do about 350.