Householder Cleaning Service
Areas of service:Clearwater, Largo, Palm Harbor, Seminole, Pinellas Park and Dunedin
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Householder Cleaning Service
Dependable and Affordable Cleaning Services
Request an estimate
Householder Cleaning Service - Clearwater, FL
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Tina Householder may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Householder Cleaning Service
Hi, my name is Tina Householder. My company, Householder Cleaning Service provides households, businesses and vacation rentals in the Pinellas County, Florida with quality cleaning service. I have been in business since 2001.
The unique thing about my company is that I also offer transportation services.
I also offer tattoo services. When you contact me, I can show you the tattoo designs, supplies and body piercing jewelry and aftercare products that I offer.
Contact me for more details!
Questions and answers
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
They should ask about their location, and where they are willing to travel. They should keep in mind that gas prices in the area are averaging at $3.50 / gallon.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I average at least 3 vacation rentals per month and six office buildings per month, not to mention my retirees.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Clorox, Kaboom, Pine Sol, Swifter
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Our work is guaranteed, so we pride our selves on our repeat business. We pride our self on our reputation and word of mouth.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
I clean for almost all the residents at the Lexington Club in Clearwater, Florida and I only advertised at that account for one month before I got almost all their business.
- How did you get started?
I got started when I had my son and needed to have a flexible profession to be able to spend time with him and be sure I raised him with good values.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Office and vacation rental cleaning. I also specialize in customer service as I was in the customer service field for well over twenty years.