HRN Ohio Restoration and Construction
Areas of service:Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Mansfield, Lorain, Elyria, Mentor, Massillon, Lakewood, Medina, Painesville, Cuyahoga Falls, Euclid, Strongsville, Sandusky, Wooster, Barberton, Kent, Brunswick, North Canton, Alliance, Stow, Eastlake, Beachwood, Willoughby, North Olmsted, Ravenna, Ashland, Westlake, Bedford, Chagrin Falls, North Royalton, Wadsworth, Maple Heights, Hudson, Uniontown, Chardon, Solon, North Ridgeville, Brook Park, Rocky River, Amherst and Independence.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact HRN Ohio Restoration and Construction
Construction & Handyman Services
Request an estimate
HRN Ohio Restoration and Construction - Elyria, OH
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that George Zenallis may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About HRN Ohio Restoration and Construction
At HRN Ohio Restoration and Construction, personalized dedicated service is our specialty, and no one else can match our commitment to it.
Whatever your need, we will do what is necessary to make your property as good as new. 55-minute response time. Guaranteed workmanship.
We deal with:
- Siding and much more
Give us a call. We also do home improvement projects with expansion, remodeling and more...
We also offer Snow Services, Building Maintenance for Residential/ Commercial properties, also maintain homes for Real Estate Agents.
If you have a business, beauty/barber shop, please contact us to maintain your floors and make your business look great!!!!
We Service ALL NORTHEAST OHIO!!!!
Our Emergency Services is available 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year!!!
For complete list of our services, visit us on web at www.hrnohio.com!!!!
Contact us today for your free estimates!
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Every project I do is great and I am proud as I love seeing smiles on peoples faces when I am done with project they had me doing!
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We do offer warranty depending on what job is being done.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
How long before job done.................. Depends on job
Do you have website..................... Yes
Do you match or beat competitors pricing. I sure do
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am an honest, hard working family man and I treat everyone with upmost respect. I also expect to be treated same. I am doing this job because I love meeting people and helping people through their times of need, whether Fire damage, or Storm Damage, or any job they may need done around their Home or Business!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you member of BBB? Do you have Insurance?
Can you give me start/end date of job as that is what I do with every job!!
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Roofing, Siding, Remodels, Flooring, Handyman type jobs, Concrete, Asphalt, Pools, Rebuilding homes after a fire, Painting, Drywall, Windows/Doors, additions, Kitchen Remodels, Landscaping, Lawn Maintainance,
- What brands or products do you work with?
All major brands, we are an Owens Corning Preferred Contractor, I like using Sherwin Williams for paints as again I pride myself and my company on Quality!!!
- How did you get started?
Started back in 1998 and always wanted to help people in time of need and this was best course for me to do just that!
- How many projects do you average in a year?
It varies but I would say 1000-3000 as I service ALL Ohio!!! We are a Restoration and Construction Company so one never know how many fires we will attend to or what mother nature has in store when Storms, Flooding, Tornadoes hit an are or areas!
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
I always say ask if they are a Member of BBB, Ask questions and get a good feel for whom you have there looking at your job. if it feels right, then it will be ok.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Lead certified, Mold Mediation
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We do all Restoration and Construction. We do Residential and Commercial.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Cheaper is not always best as we say. We work within everyones budget and we take the time to get to know our customers/clients and we then advise our clients/customers best course of action with what they are wanting done!
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
We are an honest, family run business and we are here to help customers as much as we can. I will not jeopardize or short cut any job due to cost. My main empahasis is Quality!!!!