Huffman's Handyman Service
Areas of service:Bloomington, Columbus, Seymour and Bedford
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Huffman's Handyman Service
Request an estimate
Huffman's Handyman Service - Bedford, IN
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jason Huffman may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Huffman's Handyman Service
My name is Jason Huffman, and I own Huffman's Handyman Service. Iím a self-employed handyman. I do everything from mowing yards to remodels.
I am fully insured and I always provide free estimates. I have been in the business for over 10 years. I live in Lawrence County but will travel up to an hour away.
Please feel free to contact me for your free estimate today!
Questions and answers
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
The most common question customers ask me is how long it will take for me to complete the job. My answer for that question is I can give you an average time but sometimes, you may run into problems so it may take a longer or lesser time depending on that.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
The project I'm most proud of is one that involved building a bathroom on a garage that had no plumbing.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
The main question that should be asked is if they are insured and if they've ever done this kind of job before.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
What I would recommend to my customers that wish to save money is instead of completely gutting a room and starting from scratch, it's better to just fix the problem at hand and replace what needs to replaced.
- How did you get started?
How I got started is when I was a child, my mom taught me a lot of things about painting, wallpapering and basic plumbing. As I got older, I worked with construction crews until I learned all I could about this trade.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
My most common projects are honey-do lists, which are things that everyone knows needs to be done but just doesn't have time or knowhow to complete them.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in home repair and maintenance, remodeling, mowing, electrical, plumbing and honey-do lists. I can do just about anything!
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
What customers need to have readily available are answers to simple questions like when did you notice for the first time that something wasn't right and needs to looked at, and if anyone else has worked on the same problem.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
Something customers don't know about me is I fix the problem right the first time and I will not try and talk you into something that doesn't have to be done.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
My projects normally take from a couple of days to a couple weeks to finish, so I average several projects in a year's time.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I think what everyone should know about my profession is that yes, things break and need to be fixed, but with proper maintenance and minor repairs your homes could last forever.
- What brands or products do you work with?
The brand of products I work with are of the highest quality since I treat each project as if it were being done in my own home.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
The services I offer to my customers after every job is a guarantee on all the work I performed.