I Design Blogs
Areas of service:Brooklyn, New York, Bronx, Staten Island, Newark, Jersey City, Jamaica, Flushing, Astoria, Elmhurst, Corona, Ridgewood, Elizabeth, Woodside, Union City, East Elmhurst, Clifton, Jackson Heights, Forest Hills, East Orange, Passaic, Bayonne, Irvington, North Bergen, West New York, Fresh Meadows, Ozone Park, South Richmond Hill, Bayside, Bloomfield, South Ozone Park, Rego Park, Hackensack, Kearny, Whitestone, Teaneck, Montclair, Hoboken, Woodhaven, Richmond Hill, Belleville, Fort Lee, Oakland Gardens, Maspeth, Hollis, Garfield, Sunnyside, Middle Village, Howard Beach, Nutley, Bergenfield, Englewood, Long Island City, Lodi, Elizabethport, Cliffside Park, Kew Gardens and College Point.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact I Design Blogs
Premium Website and Blog Design
Request an estimate
I Design Blogs - New York, NY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Jeannine Renaud may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About I Design Blogs
I Design Blogs is operated by Jen who is based in New York City as a graphic and web designer, boasting 10 years of creative and professional experience.
The services offered are professional, valid, coded and clean designs for websites, blogs, fan pages in social networking sites, landing pages and squeeze pages.
Questions and answers
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- Search Engine Placement, SEO Marketing
- Installing Social Media Plug-ins and Widgets and Opt-In Subscriber Forms
- Creative and Professional WordPress Blog Customizations
- Website Design including HTML, XHTML, CSS, Flash and XML.
- Photo Retouch including Cosmetic Air-Brushing and Photo Enhancement
- Magazine Ads, Web Banners, Buttons and Graphic Logos
- Creative Business Card Design
- Squeeze Page Web Design or Blog Design ( Yes, I can make squeeze pages with Wordpress)
- Landing Page Blog Design/Web Design
- Social Networking Fan Page Design
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Ask the web designer as many questions as you can possibly think of. When the expert responds with clear knowledgeable responses without any hesitation, you will know that person is no novice and really knows what they are talking about.
- Make sure the designer understands the demographic of your target audience and what message you are trying to promote.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I work from home, and I am always available for any support that is needed after a project is completed. In particular, I do not allow a client to walk away without making sure they have a full understanding on how to manage and update their site.