i-doc Repair & Accessories
Areas of service:Covington, Florence, Ft Mitchell, Newport, Erlanger, Lawrenceburg and Hebron
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact i-doc Repair & Accessories
Smart Device Repair
Request an estimate
i-doc Repair & Accessories - Hebron, KY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that James Gamble may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About i-doc Repair & Accessories
i-doc Repair & Accessories repairs Apple products such as iPhones, iPods, and iPads.
We replace screens, LCDs, speaker issues, charging ports volume power and vibe switches, and complete color change kits.
We can service Northern KY, Southeast Indiana and the Greater Cincinnati area.
We can also receive repairs by mail and ship them back out first class.
We have been in business since 2008. We strive to fix your device with quality factory OEM parts and we stand behind our work. We are not a franchise.
Every customer to us is special and we strive to make that impression with our store a special one.
Contact us today!
Questions and answers
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
We believe do unto others as you would have done unto you. This means to be straight forward with customers. If giving them good advice means you don't get a sale then that's okay. They will respect you and you can respect yourself.
- How did you get started?
We have always had an interest in gadgets and how they work. We have always been the fixer kind of guy.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
iPhone 4 and 4s glass/LCD replacement, iPad screen replacement and iPod. These are the most common. After that, it's usually dock replacements or headphone jack replacements. These are just a few of the common issues.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Mostly just Apple is what we are most familiar with, but we do fix other phones as well.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are they using OEM replacement parts?
How long have they been doing the
Do they actually have a store to repair from?
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That not anyone can do this repair the right way. You do not want to meet some kid in a McDonalds' parking lot to do this kind of repair. The horror stories of phones that we have had to refix after these hacks get a hold of a phone are ridiculous.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We had a customer that brought their phone in and they thought it wasn't repairable. Apple wanted them to do an upgrade, they said their phone couldn't be fixed.
We took it apart, reattached a cable that had come loose and their phone was back. We didn't charge them anything because we knew that their smiles were payment enough.
It took us 15 minutes and it was just a cable. The word of mouth from that repair brought me 5 new customers.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Fixing iPhones, iPods and iPads, replacing screens, LCDs and any other issue other than motherboard issues.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What does it cost to fix my phone ?
iPhone 4 screens are 99.00 installed;
iPhone 3g/ 3gs phone screens 39.00/49.00 installed.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
What carrier are you with?
What model of the product do you have?
And what color is it?
And what do you think is wrong with it?
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Most of all, the AT&T stores in my area give out our name and number to do any repairs for customers who are not in line for an upgrade and can't afford full price for another phone.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
We repair roughly about 50 iPhones, 30 iPods and iPod Touches, and about 30 iPads per month, along with other misc phones from other manufactures, HTC, Blackberry, etc.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We always educate and advise our customer even after the sale. We listen to their issues and give the best advice possible.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
It is always cheaper to fix the phone you have, then to upgrade and commit to a 2 year contract before you want to. If there is a really cool phone that you have been wanting then we can see that, but just do your homework first before jumping.