Areas of service:Richmond
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Mariah Dudley
Independent Beauty Consultant
Request an estimate
Mariah Dudley - Richmond, VA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Mariah Dudley may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Mariah Dudley
Hi, my name is Mariah Dudley and I began my career as an independent beauty consultant at Mary Kay in October 2011.
I absolutely love what I do and hope to be able to meet all of your beauty and skin care needs.
My services include:
- Free makeovers and consultations
- Free facials
- Skin care classes
- Group makeovers
- Bridal party make-up
- Spa skin care
Contact me anytime for more information.
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Far too many to try to guess.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
I want customers to know that skin care and makeup can help make you gain the confidence you need to be happy and successful. It's all about teaching women to love their skin!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Make sure to ask if they can teach you the techniques that you show them, so that you can achieve the look on your own.
Also, ask about the products themselves, and how they feel about the company they work for.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with Mary Kay!
Such a great product, not tested on animals, and one of the best companies for women to work for. It offers you the flexibility to live your life exactly how you want to and make time for everything you care about.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in the following:
- Easy makeup application techniques
- On-the-go looks
- Bridal makeovers
- Glamour and color makeovers
- Skin care classes
- Spa treatment products
I can teach you and your girlfriends all about skin care and makeup techniques in the comfort of your home. I can also do individual appointments.
- How did you get started?
I began in October 2011 through a vivacious girl I met while working at Off The Hookah.
She brought me to a Mary Kay event, and I fell in love with the products and the whole company.
I realized that I loved makeup and could teach other women about makeup and skin care. I can help them enrich their lives just like Beth enriched mine.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
My cousin's wife asked me to do her makeup for her wedding on St. Patrick's Day.
I was very nervous when she first asked me because it was such an important day for her. But I learned everything I could about her makeup preferences and bridal makeup techniques.
She looked picture-perfect on her wedding day. I had a great time!
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I provide the following:
- Product re-order reminders
- Seasonal makeup updates
- Personal website service
- Free delivery to home (if in Richmond)
- The opportunity to earn free products
- Opportunity to begin your own business with Mary Kay if you are interested
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Don't cut corners with anything that goes on your face!
Mary Kay offers affordable, department store quality skin care/makeup at drug stores prices and we teach you how to use it!
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I am a swimmer, a runner, a student at VCU graduating in August with a degree in business and a concentration in financial planning.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Why do you love Mary Kay?
My response is that they do not test on animals and the skin care is the best I have ever tried. The makeup is always smooth, light, and it makes me glow!