Infinite Styles Hair Designs
Areas of service:Suffolk
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Infinite Styles Hair Designs
Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist
Request an estimate
Infinite Styles Hair Designs - Suffolk, VA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Avon Green may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Infinite Styles Hair Designs
Here at Infinite Style Hair designs, I provide you with 100% of my work and quality service. As my client my goal is for you to be comfortable and to know that your appointment time is private and valued.
There is no overbooking or rushed appointments. I am here to meet you and your hair care needs. If you are looking for a stylist that cares and knows "healthy hair matters" contact Avon Green.
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any and all questions you may have regarding the services I provide. I look forward to meeting you!
- Full sew-ins W/Hair Net For Protection - $95.00
- Quick weaves W/Hair Protectant - $65.00
- Crochet braids - $100.00
- Cornrows (no extensions) - $20.00
- Shampoo, blow-dry and style - $40.00 and up
- RollerSet - $35.00
- Doobie/Silk Wrap - $30.00
- Up-do’s - $25.00 and up
- Children hairstyles - $25.00 and up
- Custom Wigs - $75.00 and up
- Hair treatments - $7.00 and up
- Strip Lashes - $10.00
- Individual lashes - $15.00
- Makeup application - $25.00
I do not provide individual braid styles, but many more services are also offered. Contact me and inquire today!
Questions and answers
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Go to a Stylist whose going to be very honest with you. A stylist who doesn't mind teaching you what things will help you maintain your hair at home. When you learn how to maintain your hair at home it gets a bit less expensive and you don't have to do the costly salon visits every week or every 2 weeks. Learn your own hair needs. What it responds to and doesn't respond to.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
That this is not a hobby for me. This is my passion. It includes long hard hours, dealing with a number of different people and attitudes. I do this to make people happy, not just to waste hours in a day.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
I specialize in teaching people about healthy hair. It doesn't matter if the client is relaxed or natural or transitioning. I teach parents how to care for their children's hair as well as men’s hair care. I explain to them their hair texture and the correct products to use for their hair care. I also explain about having a effective hair care regimen. Once you learn effective hair care, it is very easy to manage your hair and styles you've always wanted.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Taking care of a 4 year old little girl. She was going to a Beautician who had put a chemical in her hair and was just cornrowing her hair at every appointment. She was not doing proper hair care. Her mother contacted me through another client. I am treating her step by step – trimming off her relaxer instead of doing the big chop. She gets Protein treatments to strengthen her hair, Deep Conditioning treatments & natural oil treatments. She is now all natural and has stronger, healthier hair.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I have my own Product Hair Care Line. The Professional products I use are Creme Of Nature, Aphogee, Organic Root Stomulator, Chi, Silk Elements, Mane and Tail and All Natural Cremes and Oils.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Right now the most common hair styles are the Hair Weaves and Individual Braids. There are nothing wrong with these styles but you have to know how to take care of your hair while in theses styles.
- How did you get started?
I got started 10 years ago. I was a regular client going to salons and not happy with the services I came out with. After figuring out time after time I had to come home and redo my hair to my liking and I enjoyed doing my hair and enjoyed when people asked me to do there's and seeing their experssions. I decided in 2000 to go to Cosmetology School.