Innovation Construction Co.
Areas of service:Brooklyn, New York, Bronx, Staten Island, Newark, Jersey City, Jamaica, Flushing, Astoria, Elmhurst, Corona, Ridgewood, Elizabeth, Woodside, Union City, East Elmhurst, Jackson Heights, Forest Hills, Far Rockaway, Bayonne, North Bergen, West New York, Fresh Meadows, Ozone Park, South Richmond Hill, South Ozone Park, Rego Park, Kearny, Springfield Gardens, Hoboken, Woodhaven, Saint Albans, Richmond Hill, Maspeth, Hollis, Sunnyside, Middle Village, Howard Beach, Long Island City, Elizabethport, Cliffside Park, Kew Gardens and College Point.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Innovation Construction Co.
INNOVATION CONSTRUCTION BROWNSTONE CONTRACTOR
Request an estimate
Innovation Construction Co. - Brooklyn, NY
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Ekramul Hassan may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Innovation Construction Co.
Innovation Construction Co. is a family–owned business that takes pride in our reputation for reliable and quality service. We are based in Brooklyn, New York, and were founded in 1995. We specialize in commercial and residential construction in all five boroughs of NYC.
We are mostly focused on:
- Apartment buildings
We perform all types of exterior and interior remodeling and renovations. We manage all administrative, safety, and physical building operations during construction. We are licensed in general contracting and in all other specific services we provide.
Contact us for all your remodeling and construction needs.
Questions and answers
- How did you get started?
Innovation is a family owned business. and passing from one generation to another, we established on 1995. from a father to a son who took over the business. We strive to continue to reach his level of arts and mind of creativity in our construction business in attempt to keep alive the philosophies of our founder.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
314 West 98th Street N.Y
310 West 98th Street N.Y
345 West 22nd Street N.Y
347 West 22nd Street N.Y
204 President Street, Brooklyn N.Y
290 President Street Brooklyn, N.Y
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Honesty, Integrity, Professionalism.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Masonry, Restoration, Waterpoofing, Kitchen, Baths, Exterior Projects.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Trying to complete entire plans of the project at a time, instead of each projects. Coupons offered by Companies, Or if any services are free offered with each Projects as per plans.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Benjamin Moore, Behr, Lehigh, Jahn Mortar, Martha Stewart, Bamboo Hard woods, Anderson Windows,Kohler, Daltile, Armstrong, Etc.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
100 Projects per year. With an average project size of $100,000 to $500,000
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
I suggest research if you are interested in Hiring, clients should expected to know any contractor before hiring.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Questions: Are you Licensed?
Answer: Yes Mam' We are licensed & insured .
Questions: Do you have references?
Answer: yes Mam' We have an extensive list of references you may take a look at.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are you Licensed & Insured? Do you have any reference or previous completed jobs you've done that i can see? What is your availability? what types of payment do you accept or what percentage?
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Proving quality work and satisfaction, while on the jobs and making each commitment fulfill to our clients what we have promised. and apply them with exceptional warranties/guarantees as per work.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Cornice Repair & Paint
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
DEPARTMENT OF BUILDING, NYC LANDMARKS PRESERVATION, NYC CONSUMER AFFAIRS, NYCHA, NYC HOUSING PRESERVATION.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Licensed & Insured, Written Contracts, References, and warranties,