Inspire Film Studios
Areas of service:Portland, Vancouver, Salem, Beaverton, Olympia, Hillsboro, Gresham, Corvallis, Albany, Longview, Oregon City, Lake Oswego, Lacey, Mcminnville, Lebanon, Woodburn, West Linn, Battle Ground, Newberg, Tualatin, Clackamas, Kelso, Centralia, Forest Grove, Graham and Chehalis.
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
- Fixr Bronze Member
Contact Inspire Film Studios
Video and Film Production.
Request an estimate
Inspire Film Studios - Vancouver, WA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that James Kugler may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Inspire Film Studios
Inspire Film Studios provides video and film production.
We can create anything from an independent film to a web commercial for your business.
We can photograph your seniors in high school, taking care of those business head shots that haven't been updated since the 80's or making moments last a lifetime on that big day.
We are a fully licensed production company.
Questions and answers
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Time, Date, Location, An idea as well as a budget of what you would like to spend. Everyone has a different goal and a different budget for their project. If you let us know these things, we are able to help give you exactly what you are looking for.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
Its hard work.
We don't get paid holidays, vacations, health insurance or regular doctor visits. We do it for the love of art and to help inspire others through our work.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
What is your hourly rate?
To that I can never answer because we don't have set prices.
It depends on a persons situation. We take the time to get to know our customers in hopes that we will build a long lasting relationship with them.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
Hundreds! Whether its an hour long photo session or a independent film, we love to stay busy.
We are always looking for ways to expand and further our customer base.
We provide something that most people cant and that's attention to detail when it comes to our customers.
- What brands or products do you work with?
Inspire Film Studios shoots with Canon brand cameras including our newest edition, the Canon 5D Mark II.
This camera has been used in hundreds of TV shows as well as POV action shots in movies like the Avengers.
- How did you get started?
I have always been artistically minded but blessed with the entrepreneurial spirit to know that I want to work for myself. Combining these at the age of twenty one, I started Inspire Film Studios in order to teach myself the ins and outs of the industry. It has allowed me to purchase the equipment I need and the chance to always be building an even better portfolio. I am learning new things every day!
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
We have a portfolio and a client list a mile long of happy customers. In this industry, its our work that shows how certified we are.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
We always provide follow up calls after we have finished our business together.
We allow them to stay in contact through liking our facebook at www.facebook.com/inspirefilmstudios
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Most commonly, we do photo sessions for seniors, school pictures or weddings.
We also get a lot of video work for events as well whether its businesses commercial or a DJ's highlight video, we have you covered.
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
Apart from working on numerous short film projects scheduled to be released with in the next year we have had the privilege of working with an iPhone app designer in order to create promotional web commercials.
- Tell us something customers may not know about you.
This business is ran by myself and a few others who are extremely passionate about this field and hope to someday either produce and direct or work on and for major blockbuster movies.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
We specialize in both video editing and photography.
Whether it is senior photos, weddings, or updating business head shots, we can create anything you desire.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
I would recommend to use us of course.
We do it for the love and the passion and allow customers a chance to voice their own personal budget.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
You should always ask what we charge?
If they do not have you sign a contract, be worried. A contract protects both of you so long as you know whats in it. Don't be afraid to take the time to read it before signing.