Insulation 4 Less Inc.
Areas of service:Tacoma, Kent, Puyallup, Federal Way, Auburn, Lakewood, Sumner, Spanaway and Graham
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Insulation 4 Less Inc.
Request an estimate
Insulation 4 Less Inc. - Tacoma, WA
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Henry Soto may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Insulation 4 Less Inc.
Insulation 4 Less Inc. is an Energy Star accredited company that provides insulation services to create a safe, comfortable, and sustainable energy-efficient environment.
Our 40 combined years of experience has allowed us to build an excellent reputation for customer satisfaction.
Our services include:
• Soundproofing Installation
• Residential and Commercial
• Blown-in Insulation Installation and Upgrade
• Batt, Rolled, or Reflective Insulation Installation and Upgrade
• Spray Foam Installation
Questions and answers
- What brands or products do you work with?
Common brands of insulation we use are Knauf, Johns Manville, Certainteed, Greenfiber, and Demiloc.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
For starters, upgrading your home with eco-friendly insulation.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Residential & Commercial.
What We Are Commonly Known For:
1. INSULATION & REMOVAL
2. BLOWING ATTICS & WALLS
3. RODENT EXCLUSION
4. CLEAN CRAWLS & ATTICS
6. VENT SCREENING
7. AIR SEAL
8. VAPOR BARRIER EXCHANGE
9. DUCTOWRK WRAP & SEAL
10 SPRAY FOAM
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
The best and most inexpensive way to be energy efficient and save on those utility bills is by upgrading your insulation.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
Are You Licensed, Bonded and Insured? Yes.
Are You Accredited With Better Business Bureau? Yes.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
Accredited with the Better Business Bureau. We also install on Ft. Lewis.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Follow up, invoice, and referral.