Weatherization Experts, Inc.
Areas of service:Oklahoma City, Edmond, Norman, Yukon, Bethany and Newcastle
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Weatherization Experts, Inc.
Request an estimate
Weatherization Experts, Inc. - Newcastle, OK
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Todd Cox may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Weatherization Experts, Inc.
We, at Weatherization Experts, Inc. pride ourselves in all the projects we complete. You can depend on us to perform unparalleled service to your home or business.
No matter how big or small the project is; you can trust our qualified applicators to provide a skillfully completed installation while protecting your properties and keeping the site clean.
Questions and answers
- Tell us about the project or job that you are most proud of (in the last 12 months).
We treat every home as if it were our own. We have had many homes that we've reduced the homeowner's utilities by an average of 35%. Several have testified on "ANGIE'S LIST" and awarded us "A" reports. We
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
Energy Audits,Thermal-Imaging, Moisture Detection, Weatherization, Installation of Cellulose Insulation, Duct-work Repair.
Marathon Water Heater Distributor.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
Lifetime return on investment through energy savings.
Lifetime Warranty on many of our products.
On occasion, follow-up "Thermal Images" after prescriptive work has been executed.
- What do you wish customers knew about your profession or trade?
It is the Highest return on Investment of any home improvement.
The corrective measures actually pay you back in just a few years.
Our material and workmanship is second to none.
- How did you get started?
Building my own home 17 years ago, I was faced with insulating my own home due to budgetary adjustments. I had researched enough at that point to understand that any type of fiberglass was never going to be in my home, foam was cost-prohibitive and later found out to be deadly toxic under fire conditions. So that left the last standing option to be Stabilized Cellulose with 100% BORATE.
Once I finished the home, I started by insulating Builders and friends homes, word spread rapidly of our quality work and attention to detail as well as utilities running half of comparable homes. It was not long we were in high demand and have been regarded as the Premiere Insulation Company in Oklahoma.
In 2003, we added Energy Auditing to our services when I became a H.E.R.S. Rater for the Energy Star Program.
- What certifications or professional affiliations do you have?
A+ Better Business Bureau
Angie's List 90+ A-Rated reports
2003 Certified HERS Rater for Energy Star Program.
Thermal Imaging Technician
21 years Hazardous Material Technician
22 years Firefighter Metro OKC Ret.
Cellulose Insulation Manufactures Association.
- How many projects do you average in a year?
One hundred energy audits, One hundred twenty weatherization/Insulation of existing homes, Sixty Duct-work repairs. Twenty new homes.
- What are the most frequent questions you get from customers? What are the answers?
Am I going to see a savings and feel more comfortable?
Can the work be accomplished in one day?
Our average job is one day, on occasion two days.
- What types of jobs are the most common?
Attic Retro-fits with corrective prep-work, air-sealing, duct-sealing and "Lifetime Warranty Stabilized Cellulose"
- What brands or products do you work with?
X-cell Stabilized Cellulose from Central Fiber LLC.
Ultra Touch Denim Insulation.
Marathon Lifetime Warranty Water Heater.
Thermal 3ht Radiant/ Air-seal / Insulation board.
- What information do you recommend to have readily available before looking for a professional in your trade?
Utility bills for the past year.
- What would you recommend customers looking to save money?
Step one: Have an Energy Audit done to determine where the highest and best use of your money can be invested in your home to correct thermal disconnects and energy bandits. Step two: Schedule the money saving corrective measures to be carried out on your home. Step three: Start enjoying your added comfort and energy savings!
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
What can I expect from an Energy Audit? What are typical results from prescriptive solutions provided by your firm? How long have you been in business? Are you an A+ Rated company with the BBB? Is it true you have close to 90 A rated reports on Angie's List?