Xbox 360 Controller Customization
Areas of service:Raleigh, Clayton, Garner, Wake Forest and Zebulon
- Email verified
- Fixr reviewed
Contact Xbox 360 Controller Customization
Your source for your next Xbox 360 Custom Controller!
Request an estimate
Xbox 360 Controller Customization - Zebulon, NC
- You'll be asked to describe what you need.
- You'll be asked to provide your details so that Kaytlin Litchfield may contact you.
- You'll get estimates from other qualified service professionals.
About Xbox 360 Controller Customization
I specialize in xbox 360 controller modification. I offer LED color conversions.
I have been modifying these controllers for roughly a year and itís something I have a passion for.
My service is based out of Zebulon and I am willing to meet clients wherever needed to make them feel comfortable.
My company is unique due to its mobility and prompt customer service. I offer convenient drop off services or I can come to any location within 30 miles of the Zebulon Area.
If you are in need of a controller, please add $49.99 to the following prices.
LED Ring Customization:
- Solid Color Ring: $10.00
- Multi Color Ring: $15.00
- Solid: $10.00
- Custom Work: $25.00
Contact me for other services!
Questions and answers
- How many projects do you average in a year?
I average around ~50-75 projects a year. I am hoping to expand past this to create a small business. Through fixr I plan to double my work load.
- What areas of your trade do you specialize in?
- LED Color Change
- Custom Color Controllers
- Lighted Thumbstick Mod
- Button Customization
- Rapid Fire Mods
- And More!
- What types of jobs are the most common?
The most common jobs are LED Changes and customized controller shells. Though I do get orders of all kinds.
- What brands or products do you work with?
I work with all things Microsoft and even some after market items. Feel free to ask me to see if I could meet your needs if your controller is not listed here.
- What services do you provide your customers after the work has finished?
I offer a 90-day total satisfaction guarantee on my repairs.
- What questions should a customer ask before hiring a professional in your trade?
- Are your parts OEM?
- What is your warranty for your repair?
- What if your product does not work?
- Can I watch you modify my controller?
- How did you get started?
I am a tinkerer by trade. Grew up liking to take things apart and figuiring how to put them back together. Xbox 360 and its controllers have always been a fun thing to mess with. They are easily customized to suit every need you could possibly have.